One mod

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Here is the passage I have on my site for my mod search. Unlike other staff search I've seen, I do require someone to have joined and committed to my site before hiring as mod because I think it's more likely if someone stuck around as a member that they'd stick around as a mod. So, if you're a member of KD and care about KD, hit me up and we shall give a try.~

REQUIREMENTS
-1 You have been an active (ICly & OOCly) member at KD for at least 1 month
-2 You are a stable, friendly presence

DUTIES (Mandatory, we share these duties)
-1 App review (usually tag-team them unless one of us isnโ€™t there at that time)
-2 Sorting accounts & profile threads
-3 Continue your normal routine of IC posting
- Keeping Iota in check
-4 Having fun, and take the occasional break from staffing. I usually take two days out of the week to "chill out" from staffing. xD

DUTIES 2 (Optional, you can do any one of these or none at all)
-1 Archiving threads
-2 Helping with events
-3 Help write information
-4 Help Iota brainstorm

WHAT I WILL NOT HAVE MY MOD DO
Under no circumstances will I ever willingly have my mod do the the following:

-Engage/confront difficult members via PM; if a member is giving you a hard time for whatever reason, send them over to me and I will take care of the situation.
-(Help) Make lofty decisions, such as suspensions or bans; I will do my best keep this burden/stress from my mod, but I will also keep you informed if something happened just to keep us both on the same page just in case.
-Archive inactive members/characters and inform them of doing such.
-Informing inactive members when our account clean-out is approaching.

The only time I can see my mod having to handle difficult situations is if I'm not available/present at the time (I try to be present as much as possible). We can discuss what to do in the event that happens upon your promotion. (:
About KD's memberbase
Thus far, I have had amazing members. All of them are very kind/mean well, and enjoy plotting and posting. We have our quiet spells, but we also have our gregarious spells, too! From what I've seen, KD's members don't even think twice about greeting and helping others, they just do it like it's second nature to them. c: In the past six months, I've only had a couple of rough patches, which I think is very fair for six months.

About me (Iota) and my staffing approach
I try to be as friendly and approachable as possible, all while serving as the backbone of my site. I think it's very important to stay organised as both an individual and as a team when it comes to virtually any project, running a site being no exception. I may come across as a little bossy (as I'm used to taking charge), but I will always ask you if you're comfortable/okay with doing something. I will never make other people do something I wouldn't do, and I wouldn't make them do something they're not comfortable doing. I'm also an avid poster and have made over 600 posts on my site on top of my staffing duties. XD I'm a little crazy for collaborative writing, lol!
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know~. You can quit any time (and I can let you go any time I think youโ€™re unable to handle staff duties on top of posting, because I would rather prioritise posting). I think it would be best to see if we have good staffing chemistry before we decide on anything permanent.

last edit on Aug 17, 2018 4:07:30 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.