aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,126written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
answer: it depends on who that is referring to tbh, but there are lots of sassy characters out there. My personal favorite at the moment is Alisae from ffxiv always giving shit to her brother.

question: What's your favorite season and why?

haikuwu
aliasCooked Bread
pronounsThey / Him
623written posts
Toastyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Toasty
Part of the Furniture
Toasty Avatar
>w<
Answer: My favorite season is winter because I like cold weather better than hot weather, and the festivities of Christmas and thanksgiving are in that season.

Question: If there was one celebrity you could meet irl, who would it be?
last edit on Nov 17, 2021 17:23:59 GMT by Toasty
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,126written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
answer: oof thats a tough one. But I apparently met arnold schwarzenegger when I was like 3 or something. Obviously I don't remember this but yeah.

question: what's your comfort movie or comfort game? Something you will watch or play over and over and over again and never get sick of it?

haikuwu
aliasCooked Bread
pronounsThey / Him
623written posts
Toastyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Toasty
Part of the Furniture
Toasty Avatar
>w<
Answer: There isn't specifically a movie that will comfort me, but there is a movie I could watch over and over again and never get tired of it. And that would be "A Silent Voice"~ it makes me cry every time but it's SO GOOD

Question: *in a robotic voice* On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your pain?
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,126written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
answer: at the moment? Moose tracks. Rocky road also up there. But overall favorite? Cinnamon. It's just really hard to find.

question: Favorite flower?

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW