aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,041written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Answer: I hate laundry. I have to leave my house and go to a laundromat to do it because we don't have a washer and dryer and it sucks and I hate it. If we had one though, I guess I wouldn't really care as much? I'd just throw the clothes in the washer and run it when it was full.

Question: Would you tell me what kind of character is your favorite to play? Personality, appearance, whatever you want. Just what character is the most fun for you to play?

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
A: Salmon with grilled asparagus and a baked potato with sour cream. I love fish and don't really get to eat enough of it.

Q: Outside of roleplaying, how do you deal with stress? What helps you unwind when the world has beaten you down?
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,041written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Answer: Video Games. Usually ffxiv but sometimes other games with my friends, phasmophobia, far cry 5, stick fight, among us. Games. Lol.

Question: What's your favorite breakfast food?

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,041written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Answer: I love tropical plants, but the humidity to grow them? Yeah no thanks. Also it snows here so yeah no.

Question: Favorite music while posting?

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,041written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Answer: Two words. Character Development. No like really. Listen. One of my psycho, unemotional, literal robot babies, has found himself a fiance, and a family to belong in, then fucked up and got it taken away from him, and he's now struggling relentlessly with what he is and where he belongs. And he is everyone's favorite, and mine too. Characters developing in ways that you never expect them to, is the proudest and best moment ever.

Question: What is your favorite season?

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,041written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Answer: It's better than the last week I suppose. Tired and still in pain but everything is settling down at least.

Question: What's your go to drink of choice? -not necessarily alcohol but just what do you drink in general? water? tea? soda? what?-

pronounsidc
62written posts
newyorkearned bits
offlinecurrently
newyork
newyork Avatar
A: Tea. Or if I'm feeling especially luscious and sad, I'll drink coffee. But my main go to is Tea, it's what I grew up drinking. Not soda and not just plain water. Good old fashion tea.

Q: What's your favourite character stereotype? ( Ei. The one that always gets you no matter which different show or book you read, this archetype gets your heart. )
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,041written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Answer: The chaotic dumbass. No really. The one that is totally chaotic neutral at their finest. The anti-hero with a big heart. The protagonist that really doesn't want to be there. This is my absolute love and addiction.

Question: How many pets do you have? And what are they? Bonus points for pictures!

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,495written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
A: I love Fate/Zero! In all honesty, though, not really? I've heard once that, like, with the Big Bang and matter spreading out the way did/does, there's almost a sort of literal, physical 'fate', which is kinda... neat? I guess? To consider? Like, if everything started over from zero, things would still move in the same direction, and all of the physical matter that results in making you you would be the same. But I also don't 100% know how accurate that is, and moreover, I'd prefer to think that our actions in life matter, positive or negative, than being the cogs in some pre-determined narrative.

Q: What character has your favorite design, purely aesthetic? The hottest, the coolest, the most unique - whatever speaks to you the most!
last edit on Apr 21, 2021 20:02:47 GMT by pharaoh leap

Ask A Question written Apr 21, 2021 23:10:03 GMT via mobile
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
A: Vantias from Kingdom Hearts pleases my edgy boi heart. Especially when people draw him in casually clothing.

Q: What song has had the most impact on you?
last edit on Apr 21, 2021 23:10:21 GMT by Mouse
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW