write a reply

Know of any FtP MMO games?

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I'm thinking about trying another (free) MMO. The type I like you can see your avatar's back (like a regular game, examples being: Final Fantasy, Blade and Soul, etc.). One with multiple races, too.~ Other than that, I don't really have any requirements. Preferably one without guns or a focus on guns cuz I hate the sound effects.

Thanks ahead of time!

last edit on Aug 12, 2018 4:03:01 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Man, I would love someone to play Aura Kingdom with. Note that I don't play on that server, but that's the NA official so I figured I'd link to it for the game explanation and stuff. If you're interested I can tell you the server I do play on and I'm pretty well established there (in gameplay terms, not community terms, I'm way too lurky orz), so I can help fund you a little bit and help with dungeons and what not. I can solo most of the stuff up until level 80 or so. \o/

There's not multiple races, but there's plenty of easily accessible costumes (on the server I play on at least, not on official), so you can at least make a shiny avatar still. Just thought I'd throw that out there because I can never find people to play these games with me. </3
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Kitten4u Avatar
Man, I would love someone to play Aura Kingdom with. Note that I don't play on that server, but that's the NA official so I figured I'd link to it for the game explanation and stuff. If you're interested I can tell you the server I do play on and I'm pretty well established there (in gameplay terms, not community terms, I'm way too lurky orz), so I can help fund you a little bit and help with dungeons and what not. I can solo most of the stuff up until level 80 or so. \o/

There's not multiple races, but there's plenty of easily accessible costumes (on the server I play on at least, not on official), so you can at least make a shiny avatar still. Just thought I'd throw that out there because I can never find people to play these games with me. </3

I will check it out! If I did decide to play, I'm not sure if I would commit to the game, so I would rather not take advantage of your generosity, but I do love dungeon with friends. x) Thanks so much for pitching, Kitty!
aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
20written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
Revelation Online has a lot of allowance for costumization from your looks and to your skill points, which can give you some room to create a character that falls in line to your own personal liking.

If you haven't looked at the game yet or have played it, you have access to an array of classes. While there is a gunslinger class within that roster, it currently seems to be the only class that operates with guns while the rest tend to operate with the use of magic, swords, and other tools. Super easy to avoid if you're interested in that!

Races are more limited to those that look more human, but as mentioned earlier you can create and dress up your character to something you like. Revelations, from what I can tell, breaks the mold with the equipment you receive as you level up by having good looking outfits that change than constant colorswap upon colorswap.

On top of that, that game can play super decently if you prefer to be a solo player in the game. You're not necessarily bound to play with other players and can take it at your own pace which might be more enjoyable with such an extensive open world with beautiful scenery.

If you decide to give the game a shot (if you haven't), feel free to hit me up if you need some help!

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982