write a reply

trippin' on the carpet

pronounsShe, Her
128written posts
punkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
punki
punki Avatar
all of this mess is just my attempt to know the worth of my life; made of precious metals inside
Peek-a-boo, I see you. o3o

So, it suddenly occurred to me that I always forget to do this whole introducing yourself thing, and I figured that I might as well. Now that I've said that out loud, I'm here and I don't really know what to say. /flail

/system reboot required
/rebooting

Hi, my name is Punki. I'm an expressive person with a large vocabulary that still somehow manages to fail me, leading me to resort to exaggerated gestures and many emotive faces, except when I put my stern pants on. Then I sound like I hate the world, although that's mostly not true. I'm currently watching My Hero Academia, Black Clover, Overlord, and the third season of Attack on Titan, although if you ask me to pick any favorite anime, I will tell you that such a thing does not exist what an unfair question.

I'm also a freelance web designer and a (wildly aspiring) wannabe author. I have a big-ass monitor (technically I think it's a small TV but we re-purposed it, I have to click the power button on a remote every time I need to get on my computer), so I apologize in advance to all the people with tiny screens. o3o Whether or not I'm any good at what I do is a matter of perspective, but I guess I've been doing it for a while, and I like improving myself and making people happy at the same time so I'll just keep doing it.

Uh, what else could anyone possibly need/want to know about me?
... I got nothin'. /shrug
It's nice meeting you!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Oh gosh, there's something about you that just reminds me so much of my best friend—I'm willing to bet it's the expressive emote and exaggerated gestures thing. But I know you're not her cause she's already on here. You can still totally be my best friend though.

Anyway, welcome! ( . u.)/ My name's Dandy and I spent the past 5 minutes crying at your currently submitted codes because they're so pretty.
pronounsShe, Her
128written posts
punkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
punki
punki Avatar
all of this mess is just my attempt to know the worth of my life; made of precious metals inside
@dandy
Yeahhh, I have this reflexive tendency to talk too much, laugh too hard, and punctuate every post and message with at least one cross-eyed laughing emoji. One can never have too many best friends, imo.

Please don't cry. .-. Although I'm glad you like them! XD see there it is

It's nice to meet you, Dandy! ^^
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Omg, are you me? My more talented doppelganger? Lmao, jk, but we do have a lot in common!

I'm an expressive person with a large vocabulary that still somehow manages to fail me, leading me to resort to exaggerated gestures and many emotive faces, except when I put my stern pants on. Then I sound like I hate the world, although that's mostly not true.

Same! And when I'm online it translates to me talking way too much about anything and everything. When writing I try to be concise as I can be, but for some reason when chatting I use 100 words for what could be boiled down to 20 ahaha.

I'm also an aspiring writer who is currently watching My Hero Academy! Though I do have an answer to my favorite anime, and that is the Mononoke series because the art got me. I also like Yuri on Ice a lot because I'm basic. Is it still unfair to ask what your favorite ghibli movie is? That's the one that gets me conflicted haha. 

The main computer that I can skin and make graphics on is attached to a large tv as well, haha. Though on the other end the one I use day to day is a teeny tiny chromebook.

I'm still teaching myself how to skin and stuff, so screen size problems continue to plague me lol.

Anyway, it was nice meeting you! I hope to see you around here!
pronounsShe, Her
128written posts
punkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
punki
punki Avatar

It's possible that I'm a doppelganger, but I couldn't say for sure.

I just can't pick any one anime is all. >.< They're all so gooood. I could list off all the runners-up, but then that's an exceedingly-long list. I have to say, I'm afraid I don't know what a ghibli movie is. Does that make me a bad nerd? /powers up google

NOOOOO, NOT THE CHROMEBOOK!
Google is trying to take over the world she says even though she plans on working for them! I'm that person who always uses Firefox over Chrome. I even downloaded it onto my favorite lab computer in high school, because God knows I only ever spent my computer classes playing with code.

Yeahhh, I like making big, beautiful codes, and then I realize that people with tiny monitors only see a bunch of squished-up garbage, so I have to re-do it. /tear
That's why my current self-improvement goal is no giant-ass banners. /nod nod
even though i really like giant banners because they're so BIG and PRETTY

It's nice meeting you, too! ^^ I do plan on sticking around, although I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very social. XD
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark

There are a lot of great anime! I only tend to watch 2-3 a year now, but I have a huge list of 'to watch someday'. I'd drown in it if the list got liquefied haha. And ghibli movies are just movies from Studio Ghibli, like Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, ect. <3

Yeah, a teeny chromebook! It was cheap as heck and weighs like half a pound, but dang if it isn't useless for anything aside from basic browsing. I used to use firefox in the past, but it started crashing so bad and so often I rage quit to chrome and it's kinda stuck.

I believe in you! I love big ol' graphics, but my chromebook does not haha.