write a reply

Staffing Confessions

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I know stress seems to come with coding but I can’t help but desire to learn so that I can look at my creation and say to myself, I did that. But until that day I’ll admire codes from afar and use my lack of coding as an excuse for why I’m not creating a site right now.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
It is almost time for season change, that means lots of admin work. I already finished changing the skin to winter, just gotta load it, but I still gotta get events ready and get things a moving. Wrap up all the autumn stuff. AAAHHHH WHY IS WINTER IN A FEW DAYS. Good luck getting anything actually done with Endwalker coming though HA.

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
It has been ages since I have had to advertise or review a bio myself. Having other staff around is really helpful actually. I love them.

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Season changing brings new skin and new events, and apparently I've set a goal for myself to implement a system I haven't told anyone about in January. Let's hope I don't forget what that is.

pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
as a note i literally just made this site to play with a friend, and we already have a bunch of people interested, and i'm so excited to see them all writing and plotting. there are people who are joining my sandbox? and they're interested in what i have to write? pogchamp my dudes.

i'm so grateful for all these new members even if we're just in Falling Bricks stage. i hope i provide them a place they enjoy playing in.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Gotta go through a yearly purge pretty soon, once the New Year rolls around. Boot people that don't talk or ditched from the discord and clean up character accounts, I'll probably leave the OOC ones though. Archive things. The usual. I think only doing this once a year is alright, but I hear a lot of people are unhappy about account deletion and the like. Any thoughts? I mean, if someone hasn't been around for more than 6 months I think it's pretty safe to remove it right? Especially when the site and everything on it is public except old staff announcements...

Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
I am so forgetful. I just remembered it was December, meaning it is time to change the season's banner and information and put up the holiday skin. >.> Whoops! Unfortunately, I will have to wait on events cause I got ambushed so suddenly, I kinda forgot to brainstorm. ^^"
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Had to convince myself I'm a good admin as of late, that I do my best to value the community we have. I try to keep our integrity in tact, but I often worry about how the actions of a few people will reflect on everyone. It's hard, because I've tried really hard to move away from those kinds of things, to not tolerate such behaviors. Oh well. Everything is a lesson to learn I guess.

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Gonna rehaul my site for the new year. my admin list is a mile long. must remember to give staff things to do and not tackle the whole thing by myself x.x