39written posts
Bunnyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bunny
Bunny Avatar
You got the best of me.
Jacob Avatar
Bunny Avatar
hey don't use Miss when referring to Tieflings, please.

I would love to join the site but my knowledge of Loz is limited, would I need prior knowledge to join? :o thanks for reading!
It's meant to convey respect, .  My penmanship is always formal.
Yes, I understand your intent but you don't know their gender so it's best to avoid titles like that. But let's not get off track.

@ tief I like ooc accounts, but for boards they aren't exactly needed. I like the idea you have for giving a reason of why your face claim is more human/hylian. 
83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
Why I like using an established franchise/setting for things is that it gives a nice base reference for how things work. You may not have played a Zelda game, but you can go onto youtube and look up a Breath of the Wild video on how to fight a lynel and get a feel of how that creature moves and acts and sounds! Or you can find gifs of the games to see various races and monsters moving. There's plenty of established art and how things work to be drawn on.

While having a link to the past of the franchise (ha ha.) will add another layer of enjoyment, it certainly isn't mandatory! It's like how you wouldn't need people to have played all the Fire Emblem games to join your website, yeah? It's based on it, draws on the established systems and world rules to create something to play within.

and ye for ooc accounts there's no real reason to use it on proboards and this site I can see at the moment, so at least for the launch there won't be OOC accounts!
83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
Smol update: slowly working on getting all the core info threads and basic stuff up. Pretty happy with a few edits to Alcove's wonderful skin but still tinkering. If anyone would be interested in jumping in before even a soft opening to help with write ups and proofreading and... I guess seeing if things 'feel right', give me a PM! No obligation to be a staff member, the entire community is important for creating the board info.
83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
Another quick work in progress update to let you guys know I'm picking away at this! Please feel free to keep posting in here or PM me for stuff, you can come run around and poke at the site itself if you wish.

I have mastered the art of VERY SIMPLE BASIC BITCH CODE EDITS, being sure to leave plenty of notes for myself

Instead of making a thread and having complicated templates to fill out, your "application" is built into your profile. Simple bbc can be used (bold, italics, strike out). The colours change to match your member group cause Alcove coded it to be cool like that. You fill it out with as much or little as you want, you go 'yo staff read over and pop me in a member group pls' and then you go and start RPing. Set up a plotter or a wanted ad or maybe you want to go make a pinterest board or an IC journal, that's all your choice, it isn't mandatory to be accepted on the site.

Aaaand miniprofile so far! Again, changes colour to match member group. Icons are for wanted, plotter, and to PM.

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.