pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true
[attr="class","content"]
Only now did I realize that I have not put an introduction on Pixel Perfect, not that I had it on WW.

I am Vee, who also goes by the name Shadow, refer to me as she/her!!

I live in GMT +5:30 which is India, and in Chennai aka the hottest place on Earth as far as I am concerned. And no, I am not at all exaggerating. We bloody see temperatures of 35° C as an average and I hate it a lot.

I am fluent in three languages : English, Hindi and my mother tongue. I am trying to learn Korean and Japanese these days (see below as to why)

I work through the week and have my off days on Saturday and Sunday. I will spend the weekend doing nothing but eat and sleep, so don't fret if I missed your PM.

I really like to listen to songs, soo much that most of my phone's memory is filled with just songs and not to mention the songs I listen to online which are around 2000+ in different platforms. Friends always refer to me as that crazy KPOP fan in the group. I end up responding back in Korean at times much to their dismay :P I am a fan of BTS and would spend most of my free time watching their videos. i am trying to understand them without the subtitles and thus my attempts to learn the languages. I really enjoy their songs and their lyrics were the one which helped me when I was in a bad state of life. And my templates are named after their songs, cause why not ?!?!! Language is never a barrier when it comes to music and would love to take recommendations. I love to try new genre of music, though I would say that slow songs are not my type, I tend to fall asleep. My most common genre of music would be Pop and Hip-Hop and R&B at times.

Okay, that was too much about music ...

Only recently did I start to take on the challenge of template coding, Merlin knows how other's find them as.. You can check out my Gallery if you want.

I also RP a lot, and currently I operate a Harry Potter RP- Protego Totalum, and also RP as a member on .

I am also working on a Slice of Life RP. Will provide the link to it soon !! Look forward to it. Interested people can DM me !!

[newclass=".content"]padding:30px;font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
last edit on Jan 8, 2020 6:14:19 GMT by ❀ Vee
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741