1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
[nospaces]

WANTED AD

[attr="class","femme-tag"]ROLE: my psychosexual princess | potential but highly unlikely romance

[attr="class","femme-tag"]AGE: 18 to 21 Years Old

[attr="class","femme-tag"]FACTION: Virus, Coordi., Virus/Coordi.

[attr="class","femme-tag"]FACE CLAIM: Rindou Kobayashi

[attr="class","femme-tag"] STATUS: OPEN

[attr="class","femme-text"]

so, yeah, i'm on a POKEMON SITE, and i have a character named "zombie," which is his nickname. this beauty here is zombie's annoying friend from the past. zombie's past is still being fleshed out, but for now...pretty much you could say they met in an orphanage. and, just like zombie, she has a fun nickname! maybe something like "red", "rose", "scarlet", hell even "thorn" because she's a pain in his side. she's probably the only person who has any real information/detail on zombie. such as his real name and history--to which we can discuss via discord.[break][break]

this crimson lion can act like a kitten all she wants in front of others, but it's pretty obvious the only reason zombie would keep her around--or even tolerate her--is because she can be pretty scary. and, by "pretty scary", far more scarier then zombie ever could be if he even tried. i'd say she an azula ( from avatar the last airbender ) personality mixed with a pinch of ty lee ( also from avatar the last airbender ). she's carefree, fearless, and a madwoman; quite an appealing quality and attraction for zombie tbh. but, alas, he's not really into people that don't interest him.[break][break]

of course she has an interesting personality, just not that personality he's interested in. deep down inside he'd consider her a close friend, perhaps to even someone he'd maybe give a surprise kiss to--a way to say, "hey, thanks for always being by my side even though i left your ass behind." she annoys him, and she just wants a smile from the sociopathic walking corpse: is that too much to ask for? she doesn't think so.[break][break]

regardless, she's the jessie to his james--just more dangerous and actually knows what she's doing. she's probably the only person, at this time, zombie would risk his life for and still call her an annoying dumbass. their relationship is complex. i don't think she has a one-sided crush on zombie, rather he just attracts "interesting" people around him and brings exciting, though dangerous, adventures in his life. that's all honestly. [break][break]

i was thinking maybe in their youth, before he was burned and a walking corpse, she wasn't all that interested in him until "the accident". and that's when their relationship kicks off. now that they're together in this region, they're bound to stir up quite an exciting adventure. come on, don't you wanna punch jenna in the face for me?

BY DIA

[Googlefont=Montserrat|Karla]
[newclass=.femme-tag a] font:9px montserrat;text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.femme-text b] font-weight:bold;color:#bd93d3; [/newclass]
last edit on Aug 20, 2018 22:33:21 GMT by light
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.