[Request] Header images and color schemes for dreamy RP

6written posts
welianearned bits
offlinecurrently
welian
welian Avatar
Yo! I'm working on a site that inspired by magical girls and dream symbolism. It's got two themes, one light and one dark. They're basically just inversions of each other. I'm trying to do a day/night thing, because I like to think I'm clever.

Right now on my site I'm using some photographs of sunsets for the header, and... eh. It's just eh. I'm hoping someone could make me something that's more obviously dream related, like with stars and clouds, or crystals (because I totally didn't rip off Sailor Moon for half the plot) and also a matching color palette (four to five colors) that I can use so that buttons and headers match.

Sorry if it's a lot to ask! A link to my forum can be provided on request.

EDIT: bcuz a good noodle is looking out for me - This header stretches across the entire screen, so ideally something that's wallpaper width, so at least 1920px across and preferably 144dpi for that sweet, sweet Retina goodness.
last edit on Aug 25, 2018 18:11:43 GMT by welian
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.