The name's Pond... Billy Pond-

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I can't seem to find anything that fits what I am looking for on my own so I'm hoping one of you can help out a little.

This is a character I've used before and want a fresh start on but the same kind of vibe.

The renditions I've liked most for her are Ritsu Tainaka from K-on and Nami from One piece for an older rendition.

She's a kid from old money, never even went to public school but has never fully fit in with the rich kids because she wanted to carve her own path and be more than be another Pond family heir. Not knowing how to be anything other than a rich kid though, in her lost teens she started to act out a lot and was well known in her first high school for getting out of detention with glitter bombs and other forms of mayhem until they had no choice but to expell her. Held back and possibly an eventual drop out.

She's the kind of character that wears a fake image of being part of the in crowd, but especially part of the kind that does nothing but cause trouble. It's mostly all a facade to cover up how lost and alone she feels.

Something a little cutesy, pretty or downright gorgeous is actually preferred over super edgy/strong female types because she loves to doll herself up and laugh at the looks on people's faces when they realize this cute little darling has one of the worst potty mouth's they're ever gonna see and will totally glitter bomb their car if they piss her off. I adore short hair for her and wouldn't mind medium length but if a fc gives me the right vibes I'll take long haired as well. Light hair color is preferred over dark but I'm still open to options. Skin color is up in the air, I'm open to anything.

I'm a bit picky with FCs but I'd really love a few suggestions to see if anything can lead me to a good option with her.
Roxy lalonde is also on the table.

Currently contemplating Tracer but not 100% sold on her either.
last edit on Aug 31, 2018 5:16:51 GMT by Deleted
pronounsshe / her
12written posts
worldiezillaearned bits
offlinecurrently
worldiezilla
worldiezilla Avatar
Let's see...

-Belgium (Hetalia)
-Poland's nyotalia version (Hetalia)
-America's nyotalia version (Hetalia)
-Ibara Mayaka (Hyouka)
-Mado Akira (Tokyo Ghoul)
-Maki Nishikino (Love Live)
-Koizumi Hanayo (Love Live)
-Hoshizora Rin (Love Live)
-Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan)
-Petra Ral (AoT)
-Nanami Chiaki (Dangan Ronpa)
-Toga Himiko (My Hero Academia)
-Artoria (Fate/)
-Mordred (Fate/)
-Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
-Sayori (DDLC)
-Momobami Kirari (Kakegurui)

Iiii think that's as far as I got for people who actually have fanart
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.