Any way the Wind Blows...
aliasMisha
pronounsHe/They
123written posts
Scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
Scaramouche
Scaramouche Avatar
I admin two canon panfandoms if in you wish to lurk and watch us flail about? One is a megalopolis-city setting and the other is *~*~Spaaaaaace~*~*. They are the affiliate buttons in my siggy. The pink one is getting a new skin soon, too.
pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
โ€ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
โ€ Vee
โ€ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that canโ€™t be bloomed in a dream that canโ€™t come true
If you are interested in Harry Potter RP, then you can find the link in my sig... feel free to check out the site !!

FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
soran Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
they're all in my mind but not becoming reality because all my friends are too busy to help or are non-existent.

wallow with me in the darkness

lets make a site
we like so much of the same stuff we might as well tbh. all i'm sayin' is that if you're down, then i'm down lol
8written posts
fitzearned bits
offlinecurrently
fitz
fitz Avatar
Come hang out with us over at SD! and maybe do some shitpost exploring yourself!

SKYDROP!
[PRESS START]

SKYDROP! is an unholy crossbreed between classical Pokemon region traversing, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and a Harvest Moon/Town based slice of life role play. We straddle the line between canon and noncanon - while mainverse canon events and characters are welcome here, SD itself is set in an entirely non-canon region located beyond the Ultra Wormholes.

With a heavy focus on player interaction and character growth, the Agresti region is designed to grow with its players - who may have as much or as little lasting influence on the region as they choose.
--CURRENTLY IN SOFT OPEN, BRAND NEW SITE, JOIN TODAY!--