another intro ;0

another intro ;0 written Sept 1, 2018 21:47:48 GMT via mobile
pronounshe/they
109written posts
elgyemearned bits
offlinecurrently
elgyem
elgyem Avatar
Hello! I haven't... actually ever posted an intro on a resource site before. I'm much more of a lurker, but why not, right?

I'm elgyem—feel free to call me el or elgy, etc. I'm twenty two, and have been role-playing since I was about twelve years old. It's been a long journey since then. :') The last few years, however, I've immediately hit a big slump and have gone months without actually writing. I'm hoping to start changing that around, and especially becoming less flaky when it comes to activity. I used to run multiple sites in the animanga RPG community, but self-hosted them on MyBB, and used to love coding sites from scratch... so I'm hoping that with getting back into rps, I'll start coding more and perhaps even post some of my templates here!

UHHH... Let's see. I tend to stick to slice of life genres lately, but used to dive into fantasy and sci-fi. I automatically love anything with ghosts. Zombie RPGs were also a long time favorite of mine, but I haven't joined one in years. I've always wanted to try panfandom RPGs, but haven't gotten over the nerves of possibly messing up a canon character (if I did join one, I'd probably try writing Noctis or Ignis from FFXV). Maybe one day I'll convince myself to give it a shot!

Series wise, I loveeee... Voltron (haven't seen s7 yet though), Persona 5 (finally got my hands on a ps4 and beat the first palace recently—I love Ryuji), Final Fantasy XV, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (BLESS THE NEW SEASON COMIN' OUT), Boku no Hero Academia (I reallyyy need to catch up though) and Free!. Otherwise I'm honestly that boring person that loves watching documentaries on dinosaurs, animals and history... and watching more of the food network than I would like to admit. Watching MVs on YouTube is my favorite pass time though.

Coffee is my life and I have two adorable kittens that I love to spam my friends pictures of.

Nice to meet you all! ❤ I haven't joined the site discord server, but if we have similar interests or if you'd just like to say hi, feel free to add me there at elgyem#6004! Warning: I'm awkward and ramble.
another intro ;0 written Sept 2, 2018 16:35:37 GMT via mobile
pronounshe/they
109written posts
elgyemearned bits
offlinecurrently
elgyem
elgyem Avatar
Heck yeh, us awkward and rambling folks must stick together! /high fives. Haha ;; Thanks! I'm looking forward to being here. Hopefully I'll have some stuff to post soon. I often see your posts here on P2 and always enjoy the extra insight, especially on the staff front. >:) ngl, I wanted to like a post of yours after you changed your hover since!! it's too precious. I'm happy to find a fellow fan of documentaries as well. ❤

As for your difficult questions, I have to say I sat down last night thinking about how to respond and can say that I don't have one favorite in either series, but multiple... :D; For BNHA, my fav four are: Bakugou, Aizawa, Kurogiri and Shinsou (shout out to Tokoyami). For Free!, it depends on the season/group, but in general; Rei (orig) and Asahi (High Speed, etc).

Who are your favorites?
last edit on Sept 2, 2018 16:37:35 GMT by elgyem