looking for a choice harry potter site

pronounshe/him
4written posts
tiny pupearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiny pup
tiny pup Avatar
o/ so though I am currently bumping around on a HM site, I am returning to the RP scene after a 4 year hiatus. Prior to my hiatus, I was a post-every-day kinda roleplayer and I am finding that while I enjoy the site I've settled in... it can be a little slow in terms of the turn around on replies. I can say that's not too much of an issue as I do work full time but I do want to plunge myself back into roleplaying. I haven't found the niche for it quite yet. 

I've been poking around Harry Potter sites but I haven't explored many yet. I thought I'd reach out here and see if anyone has some they'd recommend. A lot of the ones I have explored look great but communities can be so large, I'd prefer to join a site that I know is actively excited about new members/characters. 

Some preferences (these aren't concrete but it might help guide):

• non canon / au from the canon events 
  • ^ expanding on this a little: I like non canon sites a lot because it allows more room to spread your wings, but I've seen some amazing concepts with twisting the canon events
  • leveling systems are not my thing but this isn't a hard no
  • largely active sites
  • would prefer RL face-claims to animanga but this one is not a hard no.. I just have specific character idea right now that relates to a particular actor, but overall I am looking for a Harry Potter site to join 
  • welcoming community plsplspls
  • word count sites lose my interest quickly, I just want to enjoy my writing y'all

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.