[INTEREST CHECK] unMASKED!

pronounsShe/Her
77written posts
Pearlescentearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pearlescent
Pearlescent Avatar
When nothing goes right, go left.
I did make a post about it in the Quick Interest Checks thread, but I figured now I should make a full thread since there is some interest on and off the site. Hopefully, I can get all the main points across here! And if there's questions or suggestions feel free to tell me and I might implement them if I feel they'd work.

Also, a disclaimer: no template because I don't know how to template u-u But if anyone wants to make one hit me up, I'd much appreciate it.

Alright, onto the meat of it.

unMASKED!
An Original Superhero/Superpower Roleplay

"Welcome to Purity City, the proclaimed Superhero Capital of the United States. This bustling city is located comfortably on the shoreline of Sunny California, sitting just miles away from Los Angeles. No matter where you go, you might see someone running close to the speed of sound, or lifting vehicles ten times their size with ease. You might even see an alien or two, and with so many people like this in one place, things are bound to get interesting."

The site is going to be heavily member and story-driven. What this means regarding how things work is that staff and members will have the ability to create side missions in which will help shift the influence of a particular side. These missions will help build points to either side; After an extended period of completed tasks, a big staff-run sitewide event will take place that could solidify one side's influence or make a complete 180 and have any of the other parties suddenly take more control. If one side has a lot of power, exciting or possibly horrifying things could happen that could change the overall atmosphere of Purity City, as well as NPC treatment of characters of a certain side. It will even affect how the site's skin will look, switching to represent who has the most influence.

Other Points
  • Animanga FC or Original Art
  • No word count
  • Superpowers in unMASKED! can affect how the characters look and function AKA they can look like a total freak if you really wanted them to.
  • The ability to create custom lore for existing species or your original species.
  • The ability to create groups/factions/organizations complete with boards in which threads can take place.
  • The ability to create boards that serve as homes/bases for characters.
last edit on Sept 4, 2018 13:38:46 GMT by Pearlescent
pronounsShe/Her
77written posts
Pearlescentearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pearlescent
Pearlescent Avatar
When nothing goes right, go left.
I've sketched out the ad for the site and couldn't wait to show. It could also maybe get a bit of hype going?

I plan for the final picture to resemble a comic book cover! because I'm a big nerd ok

I also wanted to get out there that I am looking for a 4th mod to join our team! If anyone wants to have a go at it, then DM me or post here if you really want to~ I also didn't wanna waste another thread asking for a mod so I decided on posting a snippet here.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.