[Staff Search] Roses & Wine

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Roses & Wine is an original fantasy roleplay currently in a beta test stage. You can check out the beta test link here for more information regarding the site, or you can shoot me a PM with any questions you might have.

I've never been a fan of labeling staff members as "admins" or "moderators". You're either a staff member, or you're not, and it's not a power hierarchy. As a staff member, you have as much say as the next staff member. With that said, there's a few things I'd like help with. The site's concept and information is all fleshed out, but one person can't run a whole site on their own, so I'll be needing some help.

Challenges: Do you enjoy coming up with monthly writing or art challenges for the members to participate in? Do you enjoy giving people something other than IC threads to look forward to, and offer people a chance to win a competition and have their writing or art displayed on the site?

Applications: I'm going to need someone who enjoys accepting and reviewing applications.

Skinning: Since I personally cannot skin, having someone around who can would be great. I can help with anything related to making templates, creating mock-ups and coming with ideas, but the skinning itself... Well, let's just say it's not for everyone. The site currently uses a premade skin and it would be nice to eventually have something more... Personal.

Advertisements: I'm going to need someone to be in charge of advertisements, both first links and link backs. The staffer in charge of advertisements will be in charge of spreading the word of our site through posting our ad on various sites.

Archiving and claims: General forum clean up. It's pretty self-explanatory, but essentially, you'd be in charge of editing the claims, archiving finished/dead threads, and so forth.

If people are interested, they're more than welcome to take up more than one position, and I don't have a set number of people I'm looking for either. As a staff member, you'll hold an important position within the site, helping making the site a fun and comfortable environment for our members. You'll be able to help answer questions and keeping in touch with the members.

For most of these, I'd prefer people who are able to commit to the site and not bail. I'm not interested in people who only want a staff position without putting any work into it - there's no point in adding more staff members if I end up doing most of the work myself anyway xd

But yeah, if any of these (or more) seem interesting to you, either reply here or shoot me a PM!
last edit on Sept 8, 2018 20:41:37 GMT by Deleted
pronounshe/they
109written posts
elgyemearned bits
offlinecurrently
elgyem
elgyem Avatar
I'll be honest, I haven't coded a Proboards site in years, but if you're willing to throw ideas and mock-ups at me, I would be happy to give it a shot? :)

I'm maybe interested in app review and/or archiving + claim as well. Admittedly a slow poster, but I heckin love doing staff stuff. This place is right up my alley otherwise (extra happy bc a character I've been wanting to RP will probably fit here). I'm pretty easy to keep in contact with, and will always let y'all know if I'm busy/away. <3

Anddd my discord is elgyem#6004.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
elgyem Avatar
I'll be honest, I haven't coded a Proboards site in years, but if you're willing to throw ideas and mock-ups at me, I would be happy to give it a shot? :)

I'm maybe interested in app review and/or archiving + claim as well. Admittedly a slow poster, but I heckin love doing staff stuff. This place is right up my alley otherwise (extra happy bc a character I've been wanting to RP will probably fit here). I'm pretty easy to keep in contact with, and will always let y'all know if I'm busy/away. <3

Anddd my discord is elgyem#6004.
Sent you a friend request on discord!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.