Hello there peeps!

pronounsI'm cool with all pronouns
23written posts
Niilochanearned bits
offlinecurrently
Niilochan
Niilochan Avatar
I'm an awrtist
Thought I'd introduce myself now that I have landed here on this forum and wondrous community by the looks of it!

So yeah my name here is Niilochan but you can call me Niili or Niilo. I recognize both!

I'm a 25 -year old graphics designer and both freelance AND employed artist from Finland so English is not my native language. I currently live in a small apartment in a small town in Northern Savonia and with me live two cats. My grande old lady called Turjake and my ragdoll girl called Mirhami AND later this month a cornish rex kitten called Lilli will move with me. So yeah. Cats!!

My published art is mostly canine related even though I draw a crap-ton of other stuff and design all kinds of cute rpg stuff. Speaking of which - I'm one of three admins in rather new Finnish chat based RPG called Anarkisti. I got to know proboards when I was making layout for the forum where our players hang out and post their character info's even though the actual RP takes place in the chat.

Blah bleh I code and my recent field to conquer has been mobile responsive.

Also I'm a sucker for things that my aesthetic eye approves :D

My forum coding is what it is but if you ever want some custom arts for your template feel free to poke me! Under some random icons I made for Anarkisti items that are possible to achieve in the game.