phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,247written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
*points down at signature* i got a pokemon site in progress that's going to be released for october hopefully, but we have an interest check running with a lot of detail if you want to check that out and follow along with the creation process!
8written posts
fitzearned bits
offlinecurrently
fitz
fitz Avatar
If you're still open to Pokemon sites I've got a great one here, JUST opened up and we're gathering peeps and working out the kinks. Super open and player/character driven, unique plot idea and progression IMO, I'm literally just a member who is fangirling over the work of Spectre rn and want other people to join us so we can jump into the fun!

SKYDROP!
[PRESS START]

SKYDROP! is an unholy crossbreed between classical Pokemon region traversing, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and a Harvest Moon/Town based slice of life role play. We straddle the line between canon and noncanon - while mainverse canon events and characters are welcome here, SD itself is set in an entirely non-canon region located beyond the Ultra Wormholes.

With a heavy focus on player interaction and character growth, the Agresti region is designed to grow with its players - who may have as much or as little lasting influence on the region as they choose.
--CURRENTLY IN SOFT OPEN, BRAND NEW SITE, JOIN TODAY!--
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.