the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
I'm in the process of opening/starting a new My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia forum RP called Hero // Reality. I'm looking for staff, preferably people with some experience making systems and things like that. I've got a pretty good handle on the skin, but I'm not too experienced making rules, systems, etc.

I'd like to have some light stat systems for the sake of progression, but the main difference from this site and the others is the freedom I hope to give to players: no restrictions on Quirks, no "rolling", and unlimited creative freedom.

Please let me know if you're at all interested!
last edit on Sept 8, 2018 19:04:36 GMT by Phantasm
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Bump! Solidified a lot of coding stuff, getting more affiliates, have one potential staff candidate and looking for a couple more! PM here or on Discord (Phantasm#9672)! We're still solidifying some details, but atm I'm looking to make it an AU, non-canon, post-symbol of peace RP. Would love to have some people with some initiative on forming the plot of the site!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.