the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,101written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Hello people! I'm Phantasm, though I also go by Rextoret and you're free to call me James.

I've RPed since I was like 8... On that old - I think official? - Warriors RP forum.

good times

After I matured a tad bit in 2011 I joined a Skyrim RP (I know, I know) and generated a ridiculous 10,000 posts. I'd say my writing was best then, ironically, at 13... Dropped like a rock after that since I stopped reading or writing for a few years to waste thousands of hours on video games. I've RPed at other sites over the years though: Naruto, Bleach, all that. I even was on staff for a few.

I was at Bleach Gotei until it closed a few weeks ago, so now I've made my own site - a Boku no Hero one. Hopefully it'll pick up.

In my free time I like to do coding: I'm learning Java at college right now, and I've done some XML but for my site I've been quickly learning CSS and HTML. I've got to say it's a lot of fun, and I hope one day I'll be able to be one of those people who can make gorgeous skins for PB and JCink.

I work at a Pet Food Store. Mom and pop size, so I'm the only employee. Still getting on my nerves though, so I hope I can get out of retail soon. Thankfully it lets me sit at a computer all day (at work right now) and write though.

Nice to meet all of you!
last edit on Sept 9, 2018 6:20:37 GMT by Phantasm