Aldiron

pronounsThey/Them
32written posts
Pepsiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pepsi
Pepsi Avatar
ALDIRON

"Aldiron is a planet just blossoming into an age of technological revolution, magic and technology are both rapidly improving in the current, powerful economy. All of this falls to pieces when a diplomatic tour was held by the massive and powerful Volcuri Empire ends with the emperor falling ill. Despite all the efforts of the greatest magicians and doctors, his condition worsens and he passes away, it is assumed that this will be the end of the illness, however after the late emperor's funeral the disease begins appearing in the city below as well."

What Is It?
Aldiron is an original fantasy RP site with a stat system and a discord channel for dice rolling, has a tabletop game style. Players will have access to two unique races and six classes to create characters to role-play as. A war is brewing that will feature three sides of various moral standpoints, none of which are presented as wholly evil.

What are you looking for in staff?

Admins
I'd appreciate it if admins had some level of html/css experience under their belt, I'm not expecting you to be able to code a skin from scratch, but you should be capable of editing the skin for updates and events, i'd like admins to have some level of experience, though it doesn't have to be forum rp, having run a dnd game or a discord rp would be fine. You will be expected to be able to write out announcements, participate in worldbuilding, and communicate ideas effectively.

Moderators
Moderators do less creative writing, and a lot more dealing with people. If there is a disagreement that cannot be resolved, you will be expected to play as a mediator to resolve the conflict. You are to understand and enforce rules. It is your job as a moderator to be approachable and someone that members can ask questions or help guide them around.

Moderators are also in charge of watching the dicelog, making sure that threads are using the log and their stats, not fudging numbers for a fixed outcome.

How do I apply?
Come join our discord for a little informal interview, I'm not expecting droves of people, so come on in and tell me about yourself. I promise I am usually much less scary when I'm not using my professional voice.

Feel free to also ask questions here if there's something I haven't covered, I'll check back at least once a day.

last edit on Sept 9, 2018 21:14:57 GMT by Pepsi
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.