GenderMale
AgeSixteen
SexualityHomosexual
RegionSinnoh

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER ROLE Phoenix - Maverick

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM Mikazuki Augus

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

Kaiden's Profile [Who The Ads For] - Infomration on Phoenix - Information on Immortalis[break][break]

Ezekiel and his mentor Kaiden have a fair bit in common. Both of them have allowed themselves to be defined by the things that they have lost. They have both used that loss as motivation in their war against Immortalis. For Kaiden it was watching his parents die before his very eyes. In Ezekiel's case it was the lost of his brother. A life that was taken by the hands of Immortalis. Ezekiel met Kaiden by chance. He was only eleven at the time of their encounter. He was walking the city streets of Hearthome when the war broke out.[break][break]

Rebels and Immortalis members alike flooding the streets with Pokรฉmon and destruction. Ezekiel had been in the direct path of such destruction when Kaiden and his Blaziken saved his life. It was within that single moment that Ezekiel began to feel admiration for the man who had saved his life. When the battle for Hearthome ended and Ezekiel discovered his brother's death he sought Kaiden out. The same fire that had been lit in Kaiden's soul all those years ago burning anew within Ezekiel's own. He wanted to be a part of Kaiden's cause, of the fight against Immortalis.[break][break]

The older male couldn't refuse once he took notice of the fire in Ezekiel's eyes. Kaiden also couldn't help but see a reflection of himself when he look upon Ezekiel. So Kaiden allowed him to join. He even took it upon himself to personally train and advise Ezekiel over the course of his time with Phoenix. Kaiden's goal? To train the young boy to replace him in the event of his death or capture.[break][break]

Above is just a brief description of what I'm looking for when it comes to this character. While I'm willing to give a fair bit of wiggle room when it comes aspect of his personality and history. What I've got listed must remain the same. In addition to this I'd prefer you stick with using Mikazuki Augus as the face claim. As I believe he fits extremely well with the general idea of the character. Although I might change it if you could happen to find something that the two of us could agree upon working in Mikazuki's place. That's a big might though as I'm rather attached to the face claim in question.[break][break]

In terms of his personality he's got a lot of overlap with Kaiden's own. Both of them being charismatic and passionate, with an intense desire to grow stronger. Where they differ though is in the fact that Ezekiel tends to be far more reckless. He's more prone to give into his emotions as well, the primary one being anger. As stated above he's got an intense admiration for Kaiden for having saved his life. Though I imagine he admires anyone willing to stand up against Immortalis without fear or backing down.[break][break]

He's obviously not handling the death of his brother very well either. He won't admit it but its broken him and likely left him feeling a little numb. In my head I've pictured Ezekiel and his brother having been rather close before his death. Perhaps even to the point that his brother was the only member of his family to know he's homosexual. Something to keep in mind is that while his brother died during the battle at Hearthome his mother and father didn't. They are still very much alive. So that leaves open some very interesting plots for us to explore later on down the road.[break][break]

If you're interested in playing this character either hit me up on the site or on the discord! I look forward to hearing from anyone who'd be interested in playing little ole Ezekiel here.[break][break]

Discord: Mikey#3216

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#ad7feb;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#ad7feb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#ad7feb;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;][/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#ad7feb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
last edit on Sept 10, 2018 20:05:30 GMT by Mouse
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.