[interest check]Seoul based Slice of Life RP

pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
โ€ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
โ€ Vee
โ€ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that canโ€™t be bloomed in a dream that canโ€™t come true

Well it is about time I posted in here ...

I have been juggling with the idea of having an slice of life RP site which would be set in Seoul city .... I only have a few things written down on paper not much but enough to post in here to check if anyone is interested ...

I think that the setting would be around the ent. industry rivalry, the top notch business industries competing, a highschool etc,.

The site will include the member Groups of artists, idol groups, company managers, staff and members, students and the commoners and many more, if you get my drift .. giving a chance to RP as whoever you want ..

I am no expert when it comes to a life in Seoul and how it works on a detailed level, so any help would be appreciated.

I've got this idea all thanks to the k-dramas I've been watching these days *no regrets*

the site is going to be on Proboards as there are a lot of jcink sites based on this genre of Rp.. and i do not want to get caught in the stream...

Anyone want a part in it ? If yes then please like this post, and if you are interested to help me out then drop a message on here or on discord Queenofhearts#2287

You can reply to this thread to let me know you're views too !
last edit on Sept 14, 2018 8:56:43 GMT by โ€ Vee
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.