pronounsShe/Her
424written posts
luxearned bits
offlinecurrently
lux
lux Avatar
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
Hi ya'll! So basically I always suck at getting these up right away, so I am trying to do so! Over achiever, here.

My name is Lia and I have been roleplaying for...11 years now? Started when I was 12 or 13 on a Newsies site 8-) From there I ended up basically roaming Proboards for Harry Potter sites.

I currently run my own HP site All Was Well, and I am so proud of my little baby because it is going so well and I love everyone there. Okay okay but really -

As you can tell I love yellow. I also enjoy photography, writing (dur), reading (double dur), laughing, being a goof, my friends, my dog, and my husband. We just recently bought a house and life has been crazy but a good crazy. I like to think I'm the sweetest, goofiest person out there and I love helping people! Oh I am also in college and I am a Nanny.

I've recently dabbled in coding templates. I'm not all that good LOL but I will make sure to share the ones I've come up with! I can't wait to get to know some of you and see what you all can do!

<3 Lia