site search!

pronounsthey/them
103written posts
verbatimearned bits
offlinecurrently
verbatim
verbatim Avatar
I've been in an rp slump as of late and really want something to do and flex my writing with. I'm not really that picky but I have a few fandoms I like more than others and I would really prefer PROBOARDS ONLY due to me not really liking jcink coding that much. I'll still look at jcink sites but its much less likely I'll bite on them.

Stuff I like:

• Digimon
  • Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory
  • Pokemon
  • Slice of life
  • Soulmate RP
  • ORIGINAL Magical Girl RP ( no shade to sailor moon rp but by the time anyone gets on them everyone's already taken or they don't allow original characters at all. )

83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
oh sup dude ok let's see about Pelipper Town:

Nay: we're jcink

Yay: pokemon slice of life hm/sos with magical elements so you can totally do a soul mate thing if you want. Come help me set up a magical maid cafe that is super out of place in a rural Canadian town. Use a face claim from Tokyo Mew Mew or Sailor Moon for peak mahou shoujo lol
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar

freeform pokemon, faction based, big event just wrapped up and we got a winter one in the works.

pros:
is there
is there
is there 
no level grinding
start w/ what pokemon u want
make ur own story or get pulled into someone else's

cons:
is there and keeping me in CHAINS
last edit on Nov 19, 2018 7:54:51 GMT by SPIRELE
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,799written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy

This is a loose connection to one of your points, so I apologize if this is not what you are looking for. Anyways, while TDOM here is not completely fixated on soulmates, it does have magic to allow for soulmates to exist. Essentially, our type of soulmates has a special type of connection where they can sense the pain of one another, even reaching lengths to potentially sense emotions.

Furthermore, we do a mixture of slice-of-life and fighting events, each with optional participation, so while your character may still get affected by the war plot, there is still potential to maintain a more slice-of-life style. As stated though, most of these connections are loose, so I completely understand if you ignore this. I figured I might as well throw it at you and see what happens. *shrugs* Anyways, the link is in the image and good luck on your search~!
pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Doltenโ™ฆearned bits
offlinecurrently
Doltenโ™ฆ
Doltenโ™ฆ Avatar
It's your BOi = P

I'm sorry if this is not what you are looking for, but I just said why not try... this is Arcana a sandbox fantasy role-play. Which is inspired from many different elements, we just opened and it's a place for creative freedom in how things and events turn out.

Site : It's Jcink so sorry about that.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Hey, !

So, I'm not particularly sure if you're still looking for a site to RP on. Nevertheless, I thought I'd toss our slice of life site your way. It's on PB. If it isn't what you're looking for, I definitely wish you good luck with your search.

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.