Looking For Home

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Hey!! I haven't been on much lately and had to drop all of my role-play activity including the site I had been working on. Lots of things happened and it was just way to stressful. Things have calmed down a bit and I find myself wondering what to do now, so I'd love to find a new role-play home. 

Relaxed, inviting and include all site is best. I don't mind new as long you know you're not going to close anytime soon or move all the time.  I haven't rped in a while so, not sure why, but I am bit anxious to return. 

I've been role-playing about 10 or so years now, word count I prefer sites that like quality over quantity but depending on muse my count is anywhere from 400, generally 600 and can be over 1000. I suck at rapid fire sorry.  

Just one more thing, if the sites anime I am new to anime things so it would be great if someone could teach where to find face claims (that are not copyright protected).  

Here's a few likes I could think of, some maybes and some ones I know for sure are a no. I will look at every site (unless its on the no list). I'm pretty open!! Also like LGBT friendly sites. I prefer jcink but will look at proboards.. do prefer jcink though. 

- Plots that circle around a viral outbreak (Most wanted)
- Prison role-plays (ones with lots of drama) 
- Cop role-plays (mmm like show examples could be rizzoli & isles type)
- Travellers 
- Stranger Things 
- Horror/Thriller 
- Drama 
- Silent Hill 
- Mirrors Edge
- Uhh choosing sides? not sure what they are called but if you know mirrors edge something like that. 

Maybes:
- Mass Effect
- Zoo (the tv series)
- Resident Evil (would love Rain if she is available)
- Star Trek voyager 
- Animal rpg's (prefer wolf or canine) 
- Panfandoms (would be great if they included movies and tv series) 

No's:
- Real Life rpg's (small town, big city, celebrity ones)
- Warrior Cats 
- School rpgs 
- Harry Potter or magic role-plays. 

Remember!! Minus the no section these are just guidelines really, so PLEASE feel free to post your site!!! Will update as I think of other things.
last edit on Dec 16, 2018 8:08:08 GMT by Deleted
pronounsShe/Her
50written posts
JDearned bits
offlinecurrently
JD
JD Avatar
lorrelline Avatar
Dec 6, 2018 6:04:50 GMT @lorrelline said:
Hey!! I haven't been on much lately and had to drop all of my role-play activity including the site I had been working on. Lots of things happened and it was just way to stressful. Things have calmed down a bit and I find myself wondering what to do now, so I'd love to find a new role-play home. 

Relaxed, inviting and include all site is best. I don't mind new as long you know you're not going to close anytime soon or move all the time.  I haven't rped in a while so, not sure why, but I am bit anxious to return. 

I've been role-playing about 10 or so years now, word count I prefer sites that like quality over quantity but depending on muse my count is anywhere from 400, generally 600 and can be over 1000. I suck at rapid fire sorry.  

Just one more thing, if the sites anime I am new to anime things so it would be great if someone could teach where to find face claims (that are not copyright protected).  

Here's a few likes I could think of, some maybes and some ones I know for sure are a no. I will look at every site (unless its on the no list). I'm pretty open!! Also like LGBT friendly sites. I prefer jcink but will look at proboards.. do prefer jcink though. 

- Plots that circle around a viral outbreak 
- Prison role-plays (ones with lots of drama) 
- Cop role-plays (mmm like show examples could be rizzoli & isles type)
- Travellers 
- Stranger Things 
- Horror/Thriller 
- Drama 
- Silent Hill 
- Mirrors Edge
- Uhh choosing sides? not sure what they are called but if you know mirrors edge something like that. 

Maybes:
- Mass Effect
- Zoo (the tv series)
- Resident Evil (would love Rain if she is available)
- Star Trek voyager 
- Animal rpg's (prefer wolf or canine) 
- Panfandoms (would be great if they included movies and tv series) 

No's:
- Real Life rpg's (small town, big city, celebrity ones)
- Warrior Cats 
- School rpgs 

Remember!! Minus the no section these are just guidelines really, so PLEASE feel free to post your site!!! 

Hey @lorrelline!

You might like Aeipathy? :D

We're a RL forum so no worries on the anime front ;) - We are a historical drama site. Not sure if that's a genre you would normally go for - a lot of your preferred dramas are more realistic, but I can assure you there's no intense research to be had with us. We are set in ancient greece but the kingdoms in which we rp are entirely fictional, so you just have to read the lore on the site and then that's it! :D Easy peasy...

I'm posting this despite the genre not being one you listed because we are a community of maturer writers who have all been rping for a significant time like yourself. We all prefer quality over quantity and your post size is about what we all manage (yet there is no word count - we don't like the additional pressure or restriction).

We are a proboards but I can assure you that we function more like a jcink. We've been dolled up to the nines in our coding and we have a lot of members who were dedicated jcinkers and were determined not to rp on a proboards site and yet we won them over with our awesomeness ;) so hopefully we'll do the same to you lol.

We also have a lot of members who were out of the rp game for a while before they joined us, so while we're an intermediate to advanced site please don't let that put you off. By the sounds of things, I think you'll fit right in. Our community is super inclusive, LGBT friendly and excited to meet all newcomers! We're also great at maintaining excitement and friendliness with all of our members way after the shinyiness has worn off - we're not one of those excitement then dead sites ;)

As for age, today is actually our six month anniversary! :D So, we're still quite new but we're definitely not about to drop into the ether - we're thriving away :D

If we sound like something you're interested, I'm just popping our add here below.... You can also add me on Discord if you like at @jd#8827 in case you have any questions at all :D

Firstly - we're Aeipathy: an original historical roleplay set in ancient Greece. We're mainly a nobility and house politics site but we also encourage members of all different classes and ranks of life - we currently have merchants, crafters, physicians, performers, priestesses, prostitutes, gladiators, servants, slaves and pirates. We also have 12 Royal Houses and 5 Noble Houses in which you can choose a canon (the royals) or a wanted (the nobles). We're super open to originals too. So, we're really flexible!

As far as our world goes, we're set in ancient Greece but the kingdoms in which we roleplay are fictional. Athenia, Colchis and Taengea. Each has four of it's own houses and it's own culture and people. Because they're fictional, we're open to tonnes of innovation and exciting ideas so while we have a lot of lore, we're always eager to add to it to bring more people and their characters into the world and plots.

โœ” Mature writers

โœ” 3-3-3 content but not required

โœ” Intermediate +

โœ” Super active!

โœ” Real-life face claims

โœ” Weekly events

โœ” Weekly member challenges

โœ” Different plot types: Global Plots, Events, Quests, Provincial Stories and Curve Balls

โœ” Monthly blow outs for our anniversary

โœ” Open, welcoming and super inclusive community

โœ” Canons available

โœ” Wanteds available

โœ” Originals also encouraged

โœ” House politics / court intrigue

โœ” Build your own House and world

โœ” Realm and kingdom expansion in the future

โœ” 24 Hour staff team

โœ” Super supportive plot development in order to include everyone

โœ” Smut allowed so long as it's plot driving

โœ” People of all walks of life welcome, from slaves to pirates to merchants to royals

If you're interested in seeing more of us, please don't hesitate to come check us out! You can also jump on our Discord and say hi! No pressure to join, no obligations! We're just interested in saying hi and seeing what you're looking for in a roleplay and whether we might me that interest? :D

Aeipathy is a literate-advanced historical roleplay established in June 2018.

We offer a diverse and exciting roleplay, based in the ancient world of the

Mediterranean and Mesopotamia, with a political and wartime intrigue flair.

Our world is rich in detail and set to expand across countries and continents,

as our membership grows. We offer a friendly, warm environment with

eager writers and new friends. And we can't wait to meet you!

last edit on Dec 6, 2018 12:55:05 GMT by JD
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
, Sorry I didn't answer straight away. Got to met my soon to be new dog yesterday ^_^ Anyway. Your site's theme/skin is amazing!!! Wow and more wow's. 

I do not mind the genre, historical rpgs had always been an idea I had thought of but I totally forgot when I was creating the list. I do have many character's that would fit into your site and I plan to spend time now going over the reading etc but from what I've seen it's a pretty amazing site!!! and the community as well. 
pronounsShe/Her
50written posts
JDearned bits
offlinecurrently
JD
JD Avatar
lorrelline Avatar
Dec 8, 2018 5:25:10 GMT @lorrelline said:
, Sorry I didn't answer straight away. Got to met my soon to be new dog yesterday ^_^ Anyway. Your site's theme/skin is amazing!!! Wow and more wow's. 

I do not mind the genre, historical rpgs had always been an idea I had thought of but I totally forgot when I was creating the list. I do have many character's that would fit into your site and I plan to spend time now going over the reading etc but from what I've seen it's a pretty amazing site!!! and the community as well. 

OMG thank you so much Lorrelline!! :D I made the skin myself so that's a huge compliment!! <3

I love that you're liking the look of it so far - and out community :D Have you joined our Discord yet under a different name or just been reading us on the widget on the site? :D

And yay for historical! Yes there's a bit of reading to be done but that's all because we're an original kingdoms world so I thought it best to have something like that where there's a bit of a lore but where you *don't* have to go researching the ancient world with every post :D

And yay for the doggie! I'm not allowed one where I live but I want one so bad >.<"
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
JD Avatar
lorrelline Avatar
Dec 8, 2018 5:25:10 GMT @lorrelline said:

OMG thank you so much Lorrelline!! :D I made the skin myself so that's a huge compliment!! <3

I love that you're liking the look of it so far - and out community :D Have you joined our Discord yet under a different name or just been reading us on the widget on the site? :D

And yay for historical! Yes there's a bit of reading to be done but that's all because we're an original kingdoms world so I thought it best to have something like that where there's a bit of a lore but where you *don't* have to go researching the ancient world with every post :D

And yay for the doggie! I'm not allowed one where I live but I want one so bad >.<"

You're very welcome, it's seriously amazing!!! I was blown away by the skin alone, that must have taken you forever!! I also loved how much details been put into everything. 

Yes from what you've said and what I have seen on the site, you all seem very friendly and welcoming :D I haven't joined the discord yet sorry because my mum's fallen ill and has been at hospital, so I have been dealing with that. Might be her appendix, not sure yet but I really am loving the look of your site.  My discord is called Aj and I'll try and join this weekend <3 

Same here, its been nearly two years since I lost my 18 year old Mini foxie. Normally my landlords been strict but my new dog is an assistance dog, so they can't say no and we're really lovely about it all anyway. Been living here over 4 years now, so that counts too ahahaha. He is a smooth collie :) 
pronounsShe/Her
50written posts
JDearned bits
offlinecurrently
JD
JD Avatar
lorrelline Avatar
Dec 14, 2018 10:03:57 GMT @lorrelline said:
JD Avatar

You're very welcome, it's seriously amazing!!! I was blown away by the skin alone, that must have taken you forever!! I also loved how much details been put into everything. 

Yes from what you've said and what I have seen on the site, you all seem very friendly and welcoming :D I haven't joined the discord yet sorry because my mum's fallen ill and has been at hospital, so I have been dealing with that. Might be her appendix, not sure yet but I really am loving the look of your site.  My discord is called Aj and I'll try and join this weekend <3 

Same here, its been nearly two years since I lost my 18 year old Mini foxie. Normally my landlords been strict but my new dog is an assistance dog, so they can't say no and we're really lovely about it all anyway. Been living here over 4 years now, so that counts too ahahaha. He is a smooth collie :) 

Thank you! :D It was a second variation since we've opened so the skin didn't take too long in the end :D

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your mum!! <3 <3 <3 I hope she's okay. If it's her appendix that's at least a (semi-) good thing... nothing tooo serious there. I hope she's all good <3

I will definitely look out for you on Discord and have my staff watch out too ;)

Aww prettyyy - Collies are gorgeous. I like big dogs. German Shepherds are my thing ;) <3
26written posts
sadrienneearned bits
offlinecurrently
sadrienne
sadrienne Avatar
WE ARE WHO WE ARE.
A huge anniversary for Australiaโ€™s least-loved wizarding school, and a ministry determined to address the โ€œtroublesomeโ€ nature of the disadvantaged young witches and wizards unable to afford places at the prestigious private magical schools.

It really is a long way to the top, if you want to rock and roll.

Students. Professors. Quidditch. Duelling. Ministry. Find your place in an open plot structure that allows each character to have an impact.

Backed by a friendly and welcoming OOC community with strong community values, Tallygarunga is the RP home away from home. Welcoming all members, with no requirement to know much about Harry Potter, or Australia!

Regret nothing.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
JD Avatar
lorrelline Avatar
Dec 14, 2018 10:03:57 GMT @lorrelline said:

Thank you! :D It was a second variation since we've opened so the skin didn't take too long in the end :D

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your mum!! <3 <3 <3 I hope she's okay. If it's her appendix that's at least a (semi-) good thing... nothing tooo serious there. I hope she's all good <3

I will definitely look out for you on Discord and have my staff watch out too ;)

Aww prettyyy - Collies are gorgeous. I like big dogs. German Shepherds are my thing ;) <3

No worries!! Very impressive still :D I stink at coding right now ahahaha but I am learning!! 

Thanks <3 she's feeling under the weather at the moment, hopefully if it her appendix it doesn't take the doctors forever to listen. That happened to my uncle, they didn't do much till it ruptured XD very slack. 

They really are!!! I love big dogs as well, along with my mini foxie I had a giant bull mastiff cross that was a rescue. OOOOO me too!! I adore german shepherd and have had one as well, her name was Koko and she was a rescue as well.  

Thanks for suggesting your site but a harry potter site isn't really what I'm after but I love the flare you gave your site!! I'm an aussie so I find it pretty neat how you've set up your site in australia :D 

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.