league of suffering

pronounsshe/her
1written post
mageearned bits
offlinecurrently
mage
mage Avatar
hi!! my name is mage, because that is the name i wish to use for my upcoming league of legends site. i'm a lonely party of one seeking a tank, adc, support, and jungler some help with managing the site itself. i'm a very simple person to work with, mostly because i prefer to do everything big on my own and really only need help with general day to day site management and tasks like board creation and advertising. if you like staffing sites but hate the whole making them process, then i'm your lady.

my pre-reqs are really simple.

• be comfortable using jcink
  • be comfortable with a forum based primarily around rapid fire threads over novella
  • in addition to that, be ok with a forum that is somewhat sandbox in nature but will feature monthly site events that we'll collaborate on coming up with together
  • familiarity with league of legends. you don't have to play, just be familiar with the lore!
  • comfortable with a site that features canons and oc's

i'm looking for around 1-3 people to help out! please post here or shoot me a pm.

additionally, if you'd like to help me with making the site but don't want to staff, then feel free to let me know! i will gladly accept all the help i can get.
last edit on Jan 15, 2019 13:22:10 GMT by mage
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.