matchaearned bits
offlinecurrently
matcha
matcha Avatar
i wanted to write you into the stars.
lychee💖 Avatar
matcha Avatar
anyways, onto my regularly scheduled shitposts:

me, reluctantly letting my sobble evolve because i want a complete pokedex and i might need the up in stats:
me, one battle later, sobbing as i stare as inteleon and his long self: dialing 911 hi nintendo i want to take it back i want my baby back NINTENDO PLEASE

ok but.... same.... i refuse to let my sobble evolve. i gave it the everstone as soon as i found it. he's gonna stay a smol cry baby forever. i'm gonna show my husband this post so he can see i'm not alone and he'll stop bullying me about keeping my child tiny
you are very much not alone.. i regretted it so much i deadass considered restarting the game until my friend reminded me i could breed a new baby sobble...

i just need a ditto...

pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
gimmick Avatar
would people be interested in a typesetting tutorial
the more tutorials, the better! tons of people lurk but don't comment/like so I think it'd be something beneficial to a lot of people. 
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i made a multilayer filterable character matrix so you can filter down by location + team affiliation + "character trophe" + "bonus info" (like whether a character is single or not) and then click on the icon so you can see the character's profile app. it took me four hours to get this beautiful creation working as intended.

i'm already crying in preparation of the day when i try to convert it into a fullblown plotter where clicking the icon will open up their plotting information.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW