pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
avan Avatar
just want to say that it is...such a nice feeling to find friends that support you and meme with you and get excited over the same stupid shit with you and also are ready to stab someone for you.

especially after being in such a toxic friendship for so long - it is a BREATH OF FRESH AIR. i love them :peperelax:
@ me YOU FUCKING COWARD
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade โ™ฅ
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade โ™ฅ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
I only need any Pokemon from the Clefairy chain, Larvitar chain, Togepi chain, and a female Combee to complete my pokedex.

So if the wild area could please be accommodating tomorrow tomorrow I'd really appreciate it.
last edit on Nov 30, 2019 14:36:50 GMT by Miss Melonade โ™ฅ
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
826written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
avan Avatar
just want to say that it is...such a nice feeling to find friends that support you and meme with you and get excited over the same stupid shit with you and also are ready to stab someone for you.

especially after being in such a toxic friendship for so long - it is a BREATH OF FRESH AIR. i love them :peperelax:
@ me YOU FUCKING COWARD

nyx & jo true friendship goals right here :cattoblush:

---

on another note (and so i dont double post skakakaka) talking to an old friend really has made me realize that ya i've definitely changed my speech patterns. i mean, i've mentioned it before, but that was a lot of conjecture without any confirmation from someone else. but interacting with that old friendโ€”yaw, it was just a lot of "bitch whatchu saying i dont understand u anymore lmao" and i b like ya i've picked up a lotta weird habits sdklfjsdlkjfdks;a
last edit on Nov 30, 2019 18:14:29 GMT by bc
aliasNyx
pronounsshe / her
129written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
avan Avatar

@ me YOU FUCKING COWARD

LMFAO YOU RIGHT THO <3

pronounsshe/her
71written posts
matchaearned bits
offlinecurrently
matcha
matcha Avatar
i wanted to write you into the stars.
Miss Melonade โ™ฅ Avatar
I only need any Pokemon from the Clefairy chain, Larvitar chain, Togepi chain, and a female Combee to complete my pokedex.

So if the wild area could please be accommodating tomorrow tomorrow I'd really appreciate it.
there's a npc in hammerlocke that'll trade a togepi for a toxel!! (are the pokemon the npc trade randomized/dependent on the game? i hope not-)
pronounsshe/her
71written posts
matchaearned bits
offlinecurrently
matcha
matcha Avatar
i wanted to write you into the stars.
anyways, onto my regularly scheduled shitposts:

me, reluctantly letting my sobble evolve because i want a complete pokedex and i might need the up in stats:
me, one battle later, sobbing as i stare as inteleon and his long self: dialing 911 hi nintendo i want to take it back i want my baby back NINTENDO PLEASE
last edit on Dec 1, 2019 3:31:48 GMT by matcha
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
+
Just a friendly reminder with any form of gift giving in general (this instance being the Secret Santa,) you totally don't have to be out of this world at making something for someone, it's the thought that counts in the end after all! So don't feel discouraged because you feel your gifts would be inadequate. (Personally I'm not participating mostly because I feel as though time restraints won't offer me the opportunity to make a gift that doesn't seem well thought out and more like a cop-out obligation. I'd want my receiver to feel as though I put some thought and effort into a gift. ; u;)
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee๐Ÿ’–earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee๐Ÿ’–
lychee๐Ÿ’– Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
matcha Avatar
anyways, onto my regularly scheduled shitposts:

me, reluctantly letting my sobble evolve because i want a complete pokedex and i might need the up in stats:
me, one battle later, sobbing as i stare as inteleon and his long self: dialing 911 hi nintendo i want to take it back i want my baby back NINTENDO PLEASE

ok but.... same.... i refuse to let my sobble evolve. i gave it the everstone as soon as i found it. he's gonna stay a smol cry baby forever. i'm gonna show my husband this post so he can see i'm not alone and he'll stop bullying me about keeping my child tiny
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW