pronounsshe/any
735written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
, you have an oc i've seen you use for filler for coding stuff and i hope you know that every time i see lucretia's name, i get lucretia my reflection stuck in my head. it's even funnier knowing it's probably not what you named the character after LMAO

pronounshe/him
889written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
sister ghoul Avatar
, you have an oc i've seen you use for filler for coding stuff and i hope you know that every time i see lucretia's name, i get lucretia my reflection stuck in my head. it's even funnier knowing it's probably not what you named the character after LMAO

youtu.be/mP0-1urIlb8?si=BFTYgOIPiS2264c8

i think this is where it comes from haha
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,516written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
sister ghoul Avatar

It's not, I'd never heard the song before, but it kinda slaps, not gonna lie. 👀 When I inevitably code more things for her she's my favorite tabletop OC I've ever done, perchance you've given me the next theme song to use for it -

*high fives* It's 100% from the Megadeth song. I'm nothing if not predictable, sdfkljdshfkjdhfkds. Technically, the character took her name from... another character, long story, but. The OG Lucretia faked her death sorta, and adopted a new identity, and that name's also a blatant song reference. Come to think of it, Lucretia and Orion might be the only two characters I have that are named after songs, or at least specifically song titles. 🤔

Anyway, thank you for this opportunity to gush a little bit about my girl. Tune in next time, when the flood gates will not be capable of closing and you're unfortunately subjected to the entire long and convoluted backstory - *dragged off stage*
pronounsshe/her
204written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
scarlet Avatar
I am the absolute worst at living in the moment. I am always trying to out-think my feelings and plan ahead so that nothing surprises me. Which of course doesn't... work.

It's very weird realizing I need to stop trying to control everything and just let things happen. For good or bad. I'm very bad at it, but I'm getting better.
lmao update it was for bad

we live and learn 🙃
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW