write a reply

Post a Random Thought

370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
i bought new chef's knives and a magnetic strip to hold them. these ones won't be going through the dishwasher, though... i've learned my lesson
last edit on Feb 2, 2020 21:22:28 GMT by elli
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
554written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
karma Avatar
hunter x hunter is slept on! like i know people know it and watched it, but it's still underrated. i'd put it up against any shounen on the low.
Agree x10000000000000

Best shounen 2 bad itโ€™s hiatus x hiatus
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
829written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
when itโ€™s 2 am in the morning and youโ€™re trying to actually SLEEP for once when your brain is like RANDOM THREAD INSPIRATION ATTACK and ur like โ€œwTF DO THIS TOMORROWโ€ but u roll out of bed anyway to write it down and now ur kinda Annoyed at ur brain for not coming up with ideas Until 2 AM when ur about 2 go to bed.
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
bc Avatar
when itโ€™s 2 am in the morning and youโ€™re trying to actually SLEEP for once when your brain is like RANDOM THREAD INSPIRATION ATTACK and ur like โ€œwTF DO THIS TOMORROWโ€ but u roll out of bed anyway to write it down and now ur kinda Annoyed at ur brain for not coming up with ideas Until 2 AM when ur about 2 go to bed.
why am i still awake O_o
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW