fantasy chill rp

54written posts
vulpinaearned bits
offlinecurrently
vulpina
vulpina Avatar
im a plant animal
I can't promise I will be active @_@ ;;

uhhh I am looking for fantasy forum. Doesn't matter if its jcink or proboards, I am still getting a grip on jcink and slowly understanding it.

just want a new fresh start and I never seem to get one... i want to meet new people.

but i am always busy so it has to be really understanding site on activity ;_; ''

I accept: fantasy, slice-n-life (if it has cool events), even animal (I use to WARRIOR cats but uhh idk if I will be able to) Fandom sites are fine too if you don't have to know anything about them because I don't watch anime anymore x_x 

yeeeaaah :"DD
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,797written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Hey ! If you're looking for a laid-back place with a friendly and understanding community towards activity, The Duality of Man is a pretty chill place. We're very understanding of moments of having to be busy, making our activity requirements very low and friendly to those who receive abrupt interruptions to role-play. All that is required is to post in a bi-monthly activity check (and even then, missing one only gives you an inactive label until you return; missing two may result in deleting). My staff and I are even putting together a list for those who are unexpectantly busy if it doesn't get abused since we want people to feel welcomed. Similarly, the members are very understanding and friendly to these moments since real life is naturally more important than role-play.

Synapsis
The Duality of Man is a laid-back role-play set thousands of years after the war between Heaven and Hell (the War of Traitors), a war which tore apart the species. Akari (Heavenโ€™s Goddess) and Volos (Hellโ€™s God) fought for 200 years and decimated the gateway between their realms, Earth. The fight was brutal, with family betraying one another to fight alongside the god they believed in. The battles caused significant damage to Earth, causing Enki (Earthโ€™s God) to search for a way to end the dispute. He pled with Akari and Volos to cease their battle, but neither side would listen. In desperation, Enki contacted Thanatos (Purgatoryโ€™s God) and convinced him to assist him in a mission to stop the fighting. The pair were successful and sealed Akari and Volos to their realms, closing the gates and ultimately making it so nobody could leave or enter either dimension. The use of the intense binding magic forced Enki to retreat and fall into a deep sleep while Thanatos returned to his realm. After the devastating war, they could only see the duality between one another.

Thousands of years later, little had changed as a new war has arrived on Earth. A woman named Zeredah searches to cause a widespread revolution, bringing with her horrible creatures called terrors to assist her deeds. She created the Assembly of Phantoms and is bent of separating the species groups to cease the fighting and bring forth a strict rule. To oppose her, the Terror Response Syndicate (TRS) was formed in an attempt to counter her heinous acts. However, with the species only noticing the differences between one another, will dualism conquer or will they come together to defeat their foes?

Anyways, if TDOM is not exactly what you are looking for, I wish you luck finding a site which can offer what you desire~! Have a great day!
last edit on Mar 13, 2019 2:40:22 GMT by Chibi Magician
pronounsShe/Her
50written posts
JDearned bits
offlinecurrently
JD
JD Avatar
vulpina Avatar
I can't promise I will be active @_@ ;;

uhhh I am looking for fantasy forum. Doesn't matter if its jcink or proboards, I am still getting a grip on jcink and slowly understanding it.

just want a new fresh start and I never seem to get one... i want to meet new people.

but i am always busy so it has to be really understanding site on activity ;_; ''

I accept: fantasy, slice-n-life (if it has cool events), even animal (I use to WARRIOR cats but uhh idk if I will be able to) Fandom sites are fine too if you don't have to know anything about them because I don't watch anime anymore x_x 

yeeeaaah :"DD

Hey Vulpina!

You might like Aeipathy of you're open to RL face claims? Ours is a historical drama site with a little fantasy thrown in - we have a mythological element where the Greek/Egyptian Gods are playable characters? That might not be the full fantasy you're looking for but we definitely have the historical element that high fantasy does - we're just sunnier than most other fantasy's because we're set in ancient Mesopotamia!

Our activity levels waver between people posting multiple times a day and multiple times a fortnight/week. If you aren't able to post at least once a week we're probably not the site for you but as there are other sites that require multiple rapidfires every day, in the grand scheme of things we're not very strict so I wasn't sure what you classified as "understanding of activity" and whether this would work for you.

If you are interested and this is an okay level of activity check out our ad below... :D

WE HAVE SIX KINGDOMS IN TOTAL! REFRESH TO SEE THE OTHER ADS!

Firstly - we're Aeipathy: an original historical roleplay set in the ancient world. We started out in Greece and have now expanded into Africa! We're mainly a nobility and house politics site but we also encourage members of all different classes and ranks of life - we currently have merchants, crafters, physicians, performers, priestesses, prostitutes, gladiators, servants, slaves and pirates. We also have 20 Royal Houses and 17 Noble Houses in which you can choose a Canon (the royals) or a Wanted (the nobles). We're super open to originals too. So, we're really flexible!

As far as our world goes, we're set in in two different realms (which are based on real ancient empires) which each have three kingdoms (which are fictional versions of real cities or places). In Greece we have: Athenia, Colchis and Taengea, while in Africa we offer: Bedoa, Egypt and Judea. Each kingdom has its own houses, culture, political and military ideals and religious beliefs. Because they're fictional, we're open to tonnes of innovation and exciting ideas so while we have a lot of lore, we're always eager to add to it to bring more people and their characters into our world!

โœ” Mature writers

โœ” Intermediate +

โœ” Super active!a

โœ” Real-life face claims

โœ” Weekly events

โœ” Weekly member challenges

โœ” Different plot types: Global Plots, Events, Quests, Provincial Stories and Curve Balls

โœ” Monthly blow outs for our anniversary

โœ” Open, welcoming and super inclusive community

โœ” Canons available

โœ” Wanteds available

โœ” Originals also encouraged

โœ” House politics / court intrigue

โœ” Build your own House and world

โœ” Realm and kingdom expansion in the future

โœ” 24 Hour staff team

โœ” Super supportive plot development in order to include everyone

โœ” People of all walks of life welcome, from slaves to pirates to merchants to royals

If you're interested in seeing more of us, please don't hesitate to come check us out! You can also jump on our Discord and say hi! No pressure to join, no obligations! We're just interested in saying hi and seeing what you're looking for in a roleplay and whether we might me that interest? :D

CHECK OUT OUR TRAILER!

Aeipathy is a literate-advanced historical roleplay established in June 2018.

We offer a diverse and exciting roleplay, based in the ancient world of the

Mediterranean and Mesopotamia, with a political and wartime intrigue flair.

Our world is rich in detail and set to expand across countries and continents,

as our membership grows. We offer a friendly, warm environment with

eager writers and new friends. And we can't wait to meet you!

COME JOIN OUR EMPIRE

61written posts
erbalearned bits
offlinecurrently
erbal
erbal Avatar
Hey just throwing it out there to see if you might like it but I have an rp about people playing mutated monsters on other planets, it might not be exactly what you are looking for. But the monsters are pretty out there like the things that you like here's the link to the site and an example of what characters on the site are like survivalotf.boards.net/

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.