LF active animanga communities

22written posts
lackadaisicalearned bits
offlinecurrently
lackadaisical
lackadaisical Avatar
I've decided to try my hand at a few sites at once, so I'm desperately looking for active communities to be a part of!

I prefer if the information is short and sweet so I don't want to spend all day reading. I also don't want to feel like I don't wholely get the site premise and make a TON of mistakes on my app. also, shipper-like apps are a gold mine for me. so basically short and sweet, easy to understand sites.

I will try my hand at Fandom RPs but I don't know many fandoms deeply. so something that I don't have to have a whole lot of knowledge for. that being said, I don't really care for RWBY sites. I do like the dependable original fantasy rps though. I also love romance rps but you don't seem to find many active ones lately.

I will not be on Pokemon (have one already) or Harry Potter genres (I also have one).

MUST HAVE/SOFT MAYBE HAVES; at least 5-10 different members. a discord with some activity. not a TON of fc choices taken. prefer older sites 1+ months old. a friendly, welcoming and active community that's easy to get a part of. not a blinding skin.

thanks for looking! I hope I can be part of your community if you'll have me!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Let's Stay Together is a slice of life anime-manga roleplay set in modern-day Japan, and we pride ourselves on having a small, tight-knit friendly community of about 7-8 members. We are fandom-based (based on the series of Fruits Basket), so we do support some fantasy elements, but for the most part, we are a lot like any other slice-of-life site, and our world is very easy to understand and slide into. We are only a couple of months old, but we hope to continue to grow as we welcome more and more into the furuba family.

- The app is fairly simple. You can take a look at it here if you'd like!
- Our Discord is usually active, though on some days it's kind of quiet because of real life and work.
- We definitely have an open variety of face-claims to choose from.
- I think our skin is pretty??
- Don't be intimidated by the canons. Most of them are only special because of a certain status, or because they are cursed by a zodiac animal's spirit. You don't have to apply for one if you don't want to! We need a lot of regular humans, too -- like students, teachers, police officers, nurses, doctors, you name it!
- We don't have a lot of lore, and aren't trying to drown you in information, but we also don't want to keep you in the dark, either. The rule thread is probably the longest thing you have to read.
- We are character-driven and try to have an exciting IC event at least once a month. We also try to let everyone be involved, because we know what it feels like to be left out. Our mind is open to any suggestions and ideas you might have in regards to any future events, activities, or contests!
- You are more than welcome to check us out!

We would love to have you! ♡
last edit on Apr 24, 2019 2:49:36 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.