253written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
iota Avatar
UMU Avatar
I was on this site once, that was based on a book series I don't even remember the name of.

all I remember is that gems were power for angels?
This is probably wrong, but are you thinking Black Jewels by Anne Bishop? They had jewels/gems that basically indicated the strength of their power or something. I know there were lords... and ... ... ...that's it. 8| Does that sound familiar?

Oh, but there's another one I remember that had to do with gems... I think it was inspired by an old video game.It's been so long, I don't remember the site or the game it was based off. Pretty sure it was Legend of Mana but not 100% sure. I tried to find the site via google, but I don't remember the host or the name of the forum. orz

Edit: I think you might be thinking of Black Jewels... I've never read the books, so either BJ or someone's original twist on BJ

I mean if it helps, the host was invisionfree. like the only site I ever joined ever on said host oups.
AND HOLY SHIT THAT'S THE SERIES THANK YOU SO MUCH this solves my quandry since like, 08 I hope you know

so an animanga rp based off Black Jewels plz and thank you
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

can I please just say

how cool it would be to have a Renaissance-like/Greek court intrigue site with kingdoms and royalty and romance and affairs and political drama

and all the fictional kingdoms are based on the elements or maybe even on planets, and have their different cultures/strengths/weaknesses and affinities towards certain elements, based on the planet/kingdom they are from

could be either rl or animanga fcs

idc, I just need this in my life okay

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
dreams Avatar

can I please just say

how cool it would be to have a Renaissance-like/Greek court intrigue site with kingdoms and royalty and romance and affairs and political drama

and all the fictional kingdoms are based on the elements or maybe even on planets, and have their different cultures/strengths/weaknesses and affinities towards certain elements, based on the planet/kingdom they are from

could be either rl or animanga fcs

idc, I just need this in my life okay

yes 
i didnt know i needed this but i need this.
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
double-post but a dogs bullets & carnage/kill bill/sin city inspired site. with a post apocalyptic lawless world, where people are locked in facilities for experimentation are given the ability to talk to each other but also go under training. maybe they learn fighting because the facility wants to force supernatural abilities? idk. lots of dungeon crawling, mind bending events, illusion based npcs with a grim setting though.

edit. bonus points if dnd system is used
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 18:06:42 GMT by flare
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
220written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
I've been playing a lot of .hack lately, so naturally I'd kill for a VRMMORPG rp. Specifically, one more like .hack and less like SAO, so no players trapped in the game. Just a bunch of funky data and secret plots. The plot could even be something more akin to Westworld, so more VRMMO less RPG. AI becoming sentient and trying to figure out their place in the world etc. etc.

I'm not sure on the specifics I just like the setting!
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
lumi Avatar
Something Bioshock inspired? An underwater utopia gone awry. *grabby hands*
-adds his grabby hands to the mix-

I would be interested in:
 - Japanese fantasy site, with playable yokai
 - Dishonoured rp or something with a strong steampunk theme
 - Golden Compass themed rp
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 18:52:56 GMT by zero
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
735written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
flare Avatar
double-post but a dogs bullets & carnage/kill bill/sin city inspired site. with a post apocalyptic lawless world, where people are locked in facilities for experimentation are given the ability to talk to each other but also go under training. maybe they learn fighting because the facility wants to force supernatural abilities? idk. lots of dungeon crawling, mind bending events, illusion based npcs with a grim setting though.

pls

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Beetle Avatar
I've been playing a lot of .hack lately, so naturally I'd kill for a VRMMORPG rp. Specifically, one more like .hack and less like SAO...

There is a .hack RP called .hack//Infinity. I used to play there several years ago. I don't know how active they are today. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a new .hack one.
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 19:26:27 GMT by Deleted
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
sister ghoul Avatar
flare Avatar

pls
i will legit skin for this, especially looking at how many likes it got lol.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,517written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
*speaks into a megaphone* PANFANDOM + ORIGINAL RP. I don't even care what setting or plot you go with, honestly, I just want! Character freedom! Bonus points if it's really gritty and dark and angsty for my corrupt soul. Let me write pain.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
*speaks into a megaphone* PANFANDOM + ORIGINAL RP. I don't even care what setting or plot you go with, honestly, I just want! Character freedom! Bonus points if it's really gritty and dark and angsty for my corrupt soul. Let me write pain.

I'll just put a blanket statement here. My sites are almost always original, but I'm 100% okay with people joining with canons as long as those canons are properly adapted to the setting, like any original character would be. I wouldn't call any of my sites panfandom though, as fandom isn't the primary focus and most characters will probably still be OCs.
aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
UMU Avatar
and excuse me as I yell animanga harry potter with both randomized or self-chosen sorting plz and thank you

... I'm in the process of making an animanga harry potter rp

A +anima or (partial) shape-shifter site! I want to play cute kemonomimis!
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
735written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
flare Avatar
i will legit skin for this, especially looking at how many likes it got lol.

lmao flare i'd absolutely take u up on that offer if it weren't for the fact that all i use are dogs fcs