534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
...an sol site steeped in anime tropes? :thinking:
something like love & other delusions/haruhi/k-on/baka to test/[insert x romantic hs comedy here]
last edit on Feb 21, 2020 7:00:15 GMT by cae
109written posts
missileearned bits
offlinecurrently
missile
missile Avatar
a pokemon site with a very intensive, member driven plot with monthly events where character participation affects the story and that you can forego participating in those events in case you want to focus on slice-of-life. also, no stats please cause i don't like grinding. if the site admins are very likable and do not play a seto kaiba fc, that's a plus.
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
missile Avatar
a pokemon site with a very intensive, member driven plot with monthly events where character participation affects the story and that you can forego participating in those events in case you want to focus on slice-of-life. also, no stats please cause i don't like grinding. if the site admins are very likable and do not play a seto kaiba fc, that's a plus.

107written posts
lyreearned bits
offlinecurrently
lyre
lyre Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
missile Avatar

missile got him before he could finish the sentence.

F
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

tokyo mew mew with series canons.

sailor moon post-stars, with animanga canons.

this going to sound weird, but hear me out: fruits basket, except they turn into pokemon instead of the zodiac, and have powers akin to them. but, only indigo region and only basic starter/common pokemon(so charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, oddish, staryu, etc.) can you imagine? everytime they are hugged, they *poof!* transform into a pokemon

and I... really want to see an animanga marvel rp set pre-endgame. I think it's been done before, but I could be wrong. Still. it's a craving. Actually, I don't even care if it's animanga. Just a good ole fashion marvel cinematic universe rp that doesn't have a grand plot or a bunch of stuff to read.
last edit on Feb 27, 2020 2:20:47 GMT by Deleted
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
dreams Avatar
and I... really want to see an animanga marvel rp set pre-endgame. I think it's been done before, but I could be wrong. Still. it's a craving. Actually, I don't even care if it's animanga. Just a good ole fashion marvel cinematic universe rp that doesn't have a grand plot or a bunch of stuff to read.

*casual cough* i mean, if you really don't mind rl faces, canon-only (but there's plenty of light canons that are easy to slide an oc into), and a wider universe than just the mcu, consanguinity is an marvel + dc site that's pretty flexible on canon sources, is largely slice-of-life, is set following the large-scale world events of captain america: the winter soldier, and has a fairly light-hearted soulmark premise that has a nice fanfic-style chill to it. the link is down in my signature, and while we're semi-private, if you just say "hey i'm here for kuro from p2" odds are p good i'll just go "heck yeah c'mon in come join us in our good time".

if that's not your jam though, honestly, i'd recommend going to one of the bigger rl resource sites (like caution or a thousand fireflies) and checking their ad directories - i might be a few months behind the big marvel + dc news, but i know there are some sites in the genre that are more chill about you using comics faceclaims and are set pre-endgame with more member-driven plotlines. a few of them have just come out in the last few weeks and a couple others have closed so i just... don't know specific ones to recommend, but there's a decent amount of ads to parse through on the rl resources since that's where the bulk of them recruit members.
last edit on Feb 27, 2020 2:45:40 GMT by Kuroya

aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
668written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
I'd do my best to get back into forum RP if I could have a cute Animal Crossing RP. Or even a casual slice of life Pokemon RP. Maybe even an original fantasy slice of life set in a port city like Kiki's Delivery Service. I am just in need of something wholesome and I have so many character ideas in my head... +w+

coming soon.
pronounshe/him
8written posts
sadsodaearned bits
offlinecurrently
sadsoda
sadsoda Avatar
the magicians by lev grossman or the scifi series or both??

spoilers for show and book ahead!!

plot:

the site is based in a timeline that jane failed at; however there still might be a chance to beat the beast. the difference in this timeline is that quentin was killed as a child, along with the main cast. new, unheard of people are thrust into roles predestined for someone else to try and stop the beast once and for all - in this timeline at least.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

a laid-back pokemon site based on Pokemon Masters. Canons/Characters only start out with one pokemon like they do in the games, and Team Break is the big bad villain, but they can be played by OCs. However, it's adventure/route based, so as they go through their one pokemon and go through the routes and battle other characters, they can earn enough experience/poke' (which they received OOC by posting, or even IC winning battles/route and character progression) which could allow them to 'encounter' a pokemon, which they can catch. Same for Team Break, except, the more crimes they commit/the more pokemon they steal, they can also gain experience/poke.

of course, new places/new routes unlock new pokemon, and also new canons. It would also be character-driven, and probably within an original region.

Everyone would benefit from it, and it could really be something different and fun.

last edit on Mar 14, 2020 14:01:30 GMT by Deleted