Coding and that

6written posts
taiihunearned bits
offlinecurrently
taiihun
taiihun Avatar
So I'm very new to coding and I wanted to use some of the templates that some users have so graciously offered, but I'm sad to say I have no idea how to use the ones from this site. They're absolutely amazing, but when I try to test them and see if they work, most of the time they come out jumbled up.

I have the newest v2.2.0 style tag, but with that it will not work. Is there another plugin that this site uses that I'm not aware of? 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Have you tried the "Tabbed Sections in Post" plugin, too? Not sure if that'll help, but I know some templates might require it (I just add both tabbed and style tag to all my boards, but I no longer remember why XD).

Also, style tag might require the "Yootil" plugin to work(?)

Hopefully one of those solves the issues you're having!

Coding and that written Aug 19, 2019 2:41:58 GMT via mobile
aliaszomb
138written posts
Kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kay
Kay Avatar
Style Tags v2.2.0 has always mucked up codes for me. On the plugins/library page, select v2.1 from the dropdown list and download it. Remove 2.2 and replace it with this one. That should fix it.
last edit on Aug 19, 2019 2:49:47 GMT by Kay
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.