LF; a new site

22written posts
lackadaisicalearned bits
offlinecurrently
lackadaisical
lackadaisical Avatar
Hello! I need some new faces and new concepts so I'm in the market for a new RP site.

I'd Really Like;
- an Animanga Face Claim, Warrior Cat Community or a Harry Potter RP site (animanga or realistic)
- a Discord for organization purposes and to interact with members
- an Active, FRIENDLY site that includes everyone 
- Must have at least six different members, excluding staff members
- Some Daily Posts to read will help
- An Easy App to jump right in
- Some Activity Experience? like, open for a month or two, even a year. 

I DO NOT do;
- panfandom
- long applications that require you to put every detail in it

To Summarize; I'm looking for an active RP community. either it be an Animanga site, Harry Potter, or even Warrior Cats. Don't judge; I have an itch to RP back to my roots again haha. I'm happy to look at any site you want. I won't know until I find one I like!
pronounsthey/them
48written posts
websearned bits
offlinecurrently
webs
webs Avatar
Hi, Lackadaisical! I think Reluctant Heroes might possibly appeal to you, if you're familiar at all with Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin. Of the points in your post, we fulfil:

- animanga face claims
- a discord server with member interactions, plotting, and tagging
- an active, inclusive, and very friendly site - we pride ourselves on being supportive, understanding, and friendly
- we have 3 staff members and, as of writing this, 20 members (some on hiatus, some may leave in our next roll call/activity check)
- daily posts!
- you can pick between our traditional app (with fields covering appearance, personality, strengths/weaknesses/fears/aspirations, and history) or a freeform app (which you can input your own fields or fleefrow writing, whatever you like, within our template)
- we've been open for 3 years!

We are a 15+ roleplay forum, beginning at the Fall of Wall Maria and writing our own version of events, with unique plot lines, original characters, and interpretations of canon characters. After Wall Maria is lost, the military begin conscripting cadets as well as accepting enlistments, and the 104th Cadet Corps begins mere months after the Fall. Currently, we're set in 847, with titans flooding Utopia District with abnormal behaviour. We use fluid time so backdating threads is allowed and encouraged!

Please feel free to contact me or ask on Discord if you have any questions or need any help at all! Best of luck with your site search!
reluctant heroes, an attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin alternate universe
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.