pronounsShe/Her
42written posts
Frizbeeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Frizbee
Frizbee Avatar
name of site: The Truth About Monsters

link to site: here

site plot: We are set during the Inquisition timeline, currently playing out the Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts main quest.

kind of staff needed: Admin & Moderator. We're looking for one of each for the moment but may take on 2 admins depending on applications.

requirements: You must have already been an admin somewhere prior to this role and know Jcink. Obviously I am hesitant to hand over admin power to strangers, so I might need a period of getting to know you first, or if you have someone who would be able to vouch for you that would be ideal!

other: In-depth knowledge of Dragon Age is not required as we have other staff and members who are able to chip in with lore and the like. We are no word count and laid back with activity.

ideal applicant: Familiar with the Dragon Age world, knows Jcink admin panel, is able to provide someone to vouch for them/or doesn't mind a get-to-know-you period, can dedicate time to the site

Please PM me if you're interested and I can give you my discord so we can chat further! <3

last edit on Nov 20, 2019 10:53:32 GMT by Frizbee

valiant hearts: an au dragon age rpg