[Question] Advertising commission status?

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!

i would actually imagine the answer to be yes to advertising commission places since i know timelapse has an ad for their commission tumblr and i have vague memories of both ulla + leap posting something similar for their own commission tumblrs several months back but i can't find the ads for it. you just. might have to advertise it as though it were a site rather than a gallery.
last edit on Mar 29, 2020 21:49:00 GMT by Kuroya

the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,381written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

, yes you're definitely allowed to do so. you can advertise them in the directory as a non-rp site (with face claims marked as na). i believe that the call on it is that you should also have a button/link somewhere on the site you're advertising which comes back to pixel perfect (since there isn't necessarily a way to link back unless your gallery is hosted on a forum), but i would have to confirm with on that aspect
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Yeah, I'd want our button or a link to P2 up there somewhere if you're linking to an external site. I really only check to make sure it's there for about 2 weeks though (about the max life for a site to site ad), so if you really, really don't want to help promote P2 after that, then I can deal.

It's fine to let people know you're taking commissions on P2 in general, just remember we are not responsible for them or for anything involving money, and if something goes wrong we are not going to intervene in any way.