looking for a site

375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
I want to get into a site, after having a slump on anything writing-related for the last couple of months... not really sure what I want, though...

I prefer fantasy settings, but fantasy boards often have limits and bans that prevent certain character concepts of mine from working, and so I end up getting disappointed with them.

I guess I could try a RWBY site? Is there one that allows robot characters? Or one with members that would be amenable to providing other characters for a themed team? Kinda want to do the Four Symbols... or the Riders of the Apocalypse... for a theme.

Could do Pokemon, as well, I suppose... and superhero sites, although I have a similar problem to them where origins beyond mutations aren't allowed. Any site that lets me be a Kamen Rider or an expy of it is a win, too.

Just animanga face claims, please.

If you want me to elaborate about character concepts, just poke me, I guess.
last edit on Jun 25, 2020 12:58:56 GMT by watcher
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.