Black Clover-RP

164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar

Hello, I am looking for a few staff members that would be interested in helping start a Black Clover site. I'd like to make it more lax system over-all that allows players to mold their character and magic to really fit them more than the site itself. I'd like to make things as minimal as they can when it comes to these rules, while still keeping it somewhat balanced and fair. I've got a good idea when it comes to how I'd like these rules to look and work but I'd appreciate a few extra hands and eyes to help mold them to really come to life.

I'm also very much interested in staff members that want to shape the story of the site and help players create their own unique and interesting stories. If interested in joining the team or the site, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or the site itself. The site is linked in the image above but this is also the link in case you need it! blackclover-rp.boards.net/ and my discord is Spade#5228. I try to check both of these at least once a day but it may be a few days before I respond just since I've grown into the habit of being alone at this point lol.

Hoping to meet some fun people soon!

Spade
last edit on Sept 27, 2020 13:10:19 GMT by Fuji
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.