Youth Center-Based RL RP

42written posts
cman710earned bits
offlinecurrently
cman710
cman710 Avatar
So Iโ€™ve seen a lot of RPs set at schools where troubled kids go to get therapy and help. But I thought how cool would it be to put a spin on this and have a site that specifically surrounds an every day youth center where troubled kids can go after school in order to have a safe space? They provide counseling, co-ordinate activities and group therapy/individual therapy sessions. But the kids are free to go home at the end of the day and there could also be the options to explore their everyday lives as well.

Iโ€™d have the of course hired therapists. But everyone else who works with the kids, and helps them would be volunteers and could be from all walks of life and careers. Probably got a buddy program going type of thing. But really thereโ€™s so many ways a sandbox site with this premise could go. And Iโ€™d love to do it.

Iโ€™ve already started to draft up some stuff here:

secondchanceyouth.proboards.com/

I am willing to change to Jcink but I know much less about it. Let me know if anyone is interested.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.