phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
[nospaces]

[attr="class","asw1"]
[attr="class","asw12"]
[attr="class","asw1top"]

Okay so. All of these characters are wanted for personal ads for me on my site, Four Seasons, a canon-divergent Avatar: the Last Airbender site hosted on Jcink.
[break][break]
While this is far from a complete list of my want ads... all of the characters listed here are ones who are pretty heavily involved with the character arcs I'm wanting to play out, so their absence is... fairly keenly felt. Taking one would definitely guarantee you threads with me (and make my week), if not get you lots of love from elsewhere on the site.

[attr="class","asw1bottom"]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]
[attr="class","asw1bot1"]
[attr="class","asw1bot2"]

[attr="class","asw1bot3"]

REBEL LEADER + "FINAL"

[attr="class","asw1bot4"]

27-33 YEARS // EARTH OR FIRE // NONBENDER // WEI WUXIAN

[attr="class","asw1bot5"]
[attr="class","asw1bot6"]

Did you know that rebelling against the Fire Lord is a very romantic activity? No? Well, it is - or at least, it will be for our pair of lovebirds, a disgraced Fire Nation noble with ties to the royal family (aka Buzen Ru) and an Earth Kingdom spy turn Fire Nation rebellion leader for our Dragonslayers subplot (yes, it's a pun on the "Kingslayer" nickname for Jaime in GoT). It's meant to be... maybe not a slow-burn plot per se but definitely one with a lot of twists and turns involved as our rebel leader realizes he lucked into exactly what he needed to take the throne and our noble wonders if the relationship is genuine or merely something of convenience - and as a disclaimer ahead of time, yes, it is intended to be endgame.
[break][break]
(There's also an optional plot hook where our Earth Kingdom spy is actually a brainwashed Lu Ten, because I'm apparently a sucker for drama and so are our Zuko + Azula, but obviously, you'd have to work with our Iroh to get this angle going, and if it's not your thing, hey, no big deal, there is a different origin story for "he's the son of an Earth Kingdom general but takes after his Fire Nation mother" if you'd rather.)
[break][break]
Interested? You can read the full ad here on the site!
[break][break]
Artwork by RONPU/ใƒญใƒณใƒ—

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

EARTH KING "BROTHER"

29+ YEARS? // EARTH // NONBENDER OR EARTHBENDER // OPEN-ISH

Listen. I know it's gonna sound crazy, but hear me out. Bosco was absolutely a spirit and you can fight me on that. Which means that if we have a bear spirit in Ba Sing Se, we are going to need an Earth King to be her closest companion / psuedo big brother for her to be protective of. (That's right. I said her. Bosco's a girl and I am not sorry about it.)
[break][break]
I've not had time to work out all the details, but honestly, this probably works out in your favor because uh. We'll be able to better coordinate stuff for how Bosco and Kuei met and how their history has gone. (So far she has a tentative history where she was adopted by the Cabbage Merchant with her cousin Hei Bai and then they got separated and Long Fang kidnapped this war spirit he accidented into but oops she has amnesia and also latched onto his charge in Ba Sing Se and there's no separating them now so heck, but uh.... like I said, it's all still pretty rough right now, so I'm down to tweak stuff.)
[break][break]
[break][break]
Artwork by name official Avatar artwork

[attr="class","adtaken"]
[attr="class","asw1bot"]

HANAHAKI SPIRIT + LOVE

900+ YEARS // SPIRIT // BLOOD SPIRIT? // SILVERASH

Okay, so, full disclaimer here - this ad actually can't be picked up by a brand new member (only because we restrict spirits to members who have been with us for two weeks with an asterisk), but I'm honestly so downright feral for this plot that I am asking for it anyway in the hopes someone who is tentative on the site will get interested in the ad and join with the intention of picking it up when they can. (But it also works out since the character's probs more of a side character anyway.)
[break][break]
Basically, the story here is just. Spirit saves young human from snowstorm. Young human is later offered to spirit as his "bride". Spirit ends up falling for human. Human also falls for spirit. They are happy. Human gets murdered by rival clan because of spirit. Spirit holds human in his arms as he dies. Spirit gets mad and kills the rival clan. Spirit is sealed away for his crimes. Human is reborn as a spirit. Spirit is unsealed with his rival but cannot tell former human about his life until rival is no longer a threat to former human. (Like I said. They're more of a side character.)
[break][break]
[break][break]
Artwork by ่ง’่€ๅ›

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.asw1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top]background-color:#494949;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:35px;font:11px roboto;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#dddddd;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bottom]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;color:#494949;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:25px 24px;border-top:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw1bot]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot1]border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:15px;height:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot2]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;float:left;margin-right:10px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot3]font:bold 22px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-top:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot4]font:bold 8px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:10px;padding:7px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:70px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(71,71,71,.2);position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot5]padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6]height:84px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adtaken]display: none;[/newclass]
last edit on Dec 15, 2020 21:35:49 GMT by Kuroya

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.