aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
heya! i'm magic, or ricochet, or whatever other name i've cooked up over the years. i'm looking to start a romance rp with a few other people who can help me with site needs such as advertising and mod regulation. what i have in mind for this site is just what it says on the tin: animanga romance rp on jcink. i already have a skin for the site, and i can give the link for those who want to see it. it can be fantasy if so desired, but i feel like there are already so many of those out there that a return to the basics would be nice, at least? i dunno what the kids are into these days. either way, i'm thinking a simple app but a character limit with ability to purchase more slots to do something with points. this is very bare bones, can you tell?

i am a sucker for soulmate philosophy, so if anyone wants to provide that as well as manage the site (give me lore ideas pls) then feel free to hit me up. i want the opportunity to build the site from the ground up with a few admins. if you're interested, shoot me a pm with your discord or we can just communicate over pms, i'm not picky, just so long as you're comfortable. thanks!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.