pronounsShe/Her
669written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
I'd totally want to live in a Zoids world. Giant robot ANIMALS!? Yes please. Except maybe not the Chaotic Century era, I'd rather not be living in a war zone.

But zoid tourneys and such would be fuuunnn!
last edit on Jan 14, 2021 22:29:47 GMT by NIGHTBLOOM

coming soon.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
It's not an anime but it's got enough anime troupes that it might as well be one.

Kingdom Hearts. shocker I know.

The franchise legit shaped my childhood and is the only reason I'm roleplaying.

Magic. A sky full of worlds. Ridiculously key-swords. I can't help but love it.
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
669written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
deyja Avatar
I had forgotten about Zoids. Pfft, it would be dope piloting mecha. Gundam Wing would be another world I would pick. Probably more so than Tokyo Ghoul now that I think about it. Getting devoured less appealing when I could spend my time drifting through space and doing all kinds of cool shenanigans. @_@ But for Zoids, gimme the Liger. I can't think of any real cons to living in a world with mecha; it'd be like RL but the badass level is cranked up to full blast.

I could see Kingdom Hearts being fun. What you gonna do when your Nobody come looking for you?
( อกเฒ  ส–ฬฏ อกเฒ )

I mean, a con could be you get squished by a mech xD a gundam world would be amazing too but again, a lot of those settings are war zones so I don't wanna get shot!

I'd imagine a mech world could be expensive, too ;-; Probably not cheap to repair and upkeep all those parts!

coming soon.
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
jjk. i want to hang with ryomen sukuna, king of curses, haver of many skulls, cv junichi suwabe

i'd be happy with lwa or something too
last edit on Jan 15, 2021 4:31:32 GMT by cae
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,515written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I know this is stupid obvious, but hear me out, okay? 'Cause I can sit here and say "I wanna live in the Star Wars universe and be a Jedi!", and yeah, being a Jedi would be cool as heck, but if I lived in that world, I'd end up on, like, Tatooine, B R O K E . I'm not special, and that won't change. But Pokemon, man? EVERYONE gets to have a Pokemon and go on an adventure. I'll never be a gym leader or anything, but I can at least collect an army of Bidoof, and you know what? That's okay. Pokemon's also, like, this weird psuedo-utopia where tech is nice and wars don't exist, and it's just. It's nice!

Otherwise, stick me in as a contractor in Darker Than Black, because I want cool bad A powers, and I also don't want to feel like garbage all the time! Emotionless AND cool? Sign me the HECK up -
last edit on Jan 15, 2021 5:11:42 GMT by pharaoh leap
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i think i'm gonna second leap with pokemon.

at worst? i'm living a detective pikachu style normal life but i have a pet purrloin instead of a normal cat. at best? it's entirely feasible for me to leave home and travel across the world on foot as a minor without going hungry or being kidnapped or otherwise having a bad time before i have to commit to some kind of adult job + adult life.

doesn't sound all that bad even if i'm not the protagonist tbeh-

pronounsshe/her
45written posts
evarainearned bits
offlinecurrently
evarain
evarain Avatar
To get up after a defeat is more admirable, than the strength to lose.
I would definitely like to live in the Persona universe. I love the games and the animation was awesome. The whole idea of having a persona is interesting to me. <_<; Makes you wonder what yours could look like.

I guess the con would be possibly other people wanting to have persona fights.
last edit on Jan 16, 2021 1:49:56 GMT by evarain
pronounsThey / Them
24written posts
Reiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Rei
Rei Avatar
trying to life properly. see what i mean?
I'd want to be on an orphanage in the promised neverland. Now, I know that sounds terrible, because we get eaten anyway, but I'd figure out the secret, I'm smart enough.

Anyway, I just imagine that for the first few years of my life there, I would be nice and chill, enjoying fake paradise. It wouldn't be too bad, even after I found out. I would lay low and smile, slowly planning ways to escape. Also, don't call me selfish, but I would either want to go with ONE OTHER PERSON or NOBODY. I guess I kind of agree with Ray when I say they are a burden. Not a burden, but I cannot handle that many kids.

And that's it from me!
Sometimes life hits ya hard D:
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW