staff search : cyberpunk space western

pronounsthey / them
1written post
kipearned bits
offlinecurrently
kip
kip Avatar
*โœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹†
hey i'm kip and i'm looking for some mods or a co-admin for a forum i've been working on for a few months! i have a skin about 75% of the way done and i have the basic plot/premise planned out, but will need some help ironing out the kinks and expanding upon the existing lore. i would love to have a few mods around to help me organize the rest of my ideas and help run the site when we open (hopefully very soon!)

sneak peek: it's going to be a sci-fi site inspired by classic cyberpunk & space western tropes. it takes place on an artificial city-planet, a frontier refuge after the destruction of the earth; the city is split between several groups vying for control, and a light stats system will drive combat and character development. more details/forum link available upon request 8)

if you're interested in pitching in as a staff member, please feel free to dm me on discord: lex-o#8898. i have a discord server set up already where i post updates as i work on the site; if you're interested solely in getting updates as they happen, feel free to dm me for that link as well!

thank you for takin the time to check this out!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.