pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
This conversation had his body feeling tense, like he was stepping through an active minefield. He had to pick and choose his words carefully, a difficult task given how poor his conversational skills were. Scallio didn't actually want to anger Kayen but he didn't want to be submissive to her either. It was a thin line, one he felt like he was barely managing to walk successfully.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,794written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
The sorrow that afflicted him from the horrible memories of his village being burned would never leave. The incident inspired his vows, strengthened his determination and manifested an steely resolve to help others. Those days years ago, he lost his family, friends and later his life and afterlife... Now? He refused to allow anybody else push through the ordeals he was forced into, if he could help it. A hero was forged from the ashes of his home, rebuilt from an untimely death and proven when he rose his sword against the injustice. He would never let that incident go.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,794written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Birds chirped happily from their positions in the sky, swooping and flapping through Lorsette. Spring recently returned to Newfoundland, leaving people content with the changes in weather. Sunlight filtered through wispy clouds, maintaining a pleasant temperature to the air around them. It brought people outside and to the spring festivities. On the shores of Starlight Beach perched a carnival that occasionally arrived during the spring months. In these times, people would flock towards the enjoyable Spring Carnival.

Sounds of laughter from children and adults echoed from the carnival as people enjoyed themselves. They scurried about, playing games, celebrating victories and consoling loses. There seemed to be endless happiness among them, as though everything which happened in the pass was forgotten. Yet, it was remembered in the mind of one individual who attended the carnival. Years ago blood-curdling screams echoed into the air, shrill as people were slaughtered on the beaches. Terrors murdered people in the area, only dissipating to dust when hunters defeated them.

Blood splattered across shores, lapped by hungry waves, tainting the waters. Two separate groups of people dueled on their respective sides, casualties being dealt on each. The Assembly of Phantoms and Terror Response Syndicate went fought during that haunting spring day. This individual remembered his involvement, the dolls which followed him, the flames that consumed a warehouse he stored himself in... the golem who saved him. As he walked the sandy shores, he remembered the smell of flames as a fire manipulator attempted to murder his persona, the infamous Puppet Master, but met a grisly death.

[ I liked my paragraphs for my opener. Soooo double post with lots to read cause I feel proud. c: ]
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
825written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
look i just love the idea of starry-eyed and cotton candy and all things fluff basically -

heโ€™s always been a bit clingy, but eventually he withdraws completely. his grin is a self-assured little thing even when his eyes are just a bit too star-touched for his smile to have any real tease, and his voice is all cotton candy soft as he asks, โ€œcan i carry you like a princess?โ€

he really wants to, he finds, and he hopes vexton is buttered up enough to agree.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
His hike to the base of the mountain had been a silent one. Absent were the teasing tones and playful banter that Narissa typically provided. It was strange, he'd always tried to hush her but without her around things felt...different, almost eerie. It was an uncomfortable type of silence that Scallio hadn't experienced since the lonesome days of his childhood. He was eager to leave it behind again and return to Narissa, but he couldn't, not yet. Not until he managed to gain control of what had almost taken her from him countless times.

His anger.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
The dark green leaves of the tree tops had been replaced by the bright pink and blue hues of cotton candy swirls, that extended from the crystalline branches of Jolly Rancher trees.
last edit on Apr 2, 2020 7:35:12 GMT by Mouse
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,794written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
The colours faded into one another in a curious design made by placing the seven colours of the rainbow into a single piping bag. It created a magnificent effect for the small cupcake and resulted in the dragon's eyes being drawn to the pastry.

proof I watch too many piping icing videos.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
The orange energy coiled around the Saiyan like a twister and he reached deep inside himself. Scallio latched onto the beast within, forming a connection with the slumbering Oozaru and pulling its power to the surface. The rapidly spinning energy responded, it's shape solidifying into a terrifying spectral Oozaru that layered itself overtop Scallio like armor. A wild and ferocious expression overtook the Saiyan's face and his formly black eyes turned a bright shade of crimson. He glared at Lao, the bloodlust in his eyes saying more than words ever could.
pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.

โShe wasnโ€™t innocent or the victim in any of this. Irritation flared over her looking at him like he was the hungry wolf ready to pounce on her. โ€”That was her!
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,794written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
The ancient warrior was somebody broken down by the world, battle after battle making him believe his purpose was acting as a shield to others, not pursuing love.
- Fritz Jacobs in Chill Zone
last edit on Apr 4, 2020 16:13:28 GMT by Chibi Magician
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
825written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
i dunno why but I really liked this description -

โ€œyouโ€™re going to adopt that one? thatโ€™s nice,โ€ cat says airily, pleased twinkles as decorations beneath the capped bonnets of his eyes and glossed on chipper, pumpkin-spiced lips pulled into a morning-glory smile.
last edit on Apr 7, 2020 7:40:55 GMT by bc
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,513written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Cheddar helped me with this post because I had no idea what to write, and it really shows. (They're in a tea shop.)

Target acquired. The street was quiet as he approached, a dark shadow of clothe contrasted with the bright mop of hair used to disguise the ugly scarring left by, and the tattered remains of his once beautiful high born ears. Similarly (either by miraculous design or simple courtesy) there seemed to be little to be heard from within the establishment he crept up on. This comfortable silence, this enviable serenity โ€“ it all came crashing down the moment his outstretched hand flung the front door open wide, nearly striking the nearest bystander as a result, and a single shout of a demand came thundering past his lips:

โ€œYo, is this the fuckin' Chili's?โ€

EDIT BECAUSE I GUESS THIS RESULTED IN HIM TEARING THE HECKING DOOR OFF ITS HINGES, I'M SDKLFJHFKJSDHKFJDHFJDSH, THIS IS WHAT RP WAS MADE FOR, GUYS.
last edit on Apr 8, 2020 5:42:37 GMT by pharaoh leap