write a reply

NIGHT CITY | An Animanga Cyberpunk RP is Looking for Staff!

121written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar

Hi everyone!

NIGHT CITY, an upcoming animanga Cyberpunk RP is looking for staff! If you wanna know what weโ€™re all about, you can check out our interest check here!

If that appeals to you and you want to help out, awesome! Iโ€™d love to find one or two awesome staff members to assist my co-admin and I. I should also say that the site is complete and ready to launch this coming weekend, but as long as this staff search remains up, we are searching for applicants.

So, a little bit of what weโ€™re looking for: weโ€™re looking for levelheaded folks who have positive attitudes and are willing to read and approve character apps, read on-site content for moderation purposes, and moderate OOC areas. Weโ€™re also looking for folks who would to pitch in during site events and do some writing on that side of things.

So, please, feel free to reach out here or you can find me through our Discord that I have linked in the interest check and we can get to chatting! Discord communication will be required for Staff members!

Thank you!

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW