Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
[nospaces][googlefont=Water+Brush:400][googlefont=Josefin+Sans:400]
Fallen Leaves

❀ about

[break]Fallen Leaves (working title) is an upcoming high fantasy animanga site set in a fictional rendition of Feudal Japan. In a world where humans and spirits coexist, fear and mistrust divides the once peaceful country. Local clans and noble families are locked in an endless strife for power and control. With the Imperial Court powerless, where will you stand? And whom will you trust?[break][break]

‣ Jcink-hosted[break]
‣ Lots of playable species (humans, yokai, oni, half-spirits)[break]
‣ 3 starting factions[break]
‣ Member-driven plot[break]
‣ Political intrigue, magic, slice-of-life[break]
‣ Inspired by GoT, Onmyoji and Sekiro[break][break]

❀ looking for
[break]

At the moment, I'm looking for one person (or two) to help with basic site management (such as advertising, updating claims, basic staff assistance, etc.). As the site is currently in development, discussions, suggestions and feedback in regards to the site's lore, world-building and other aspects would be greatly appreciated, as this has been a private solo project up to this point.[break][break]

Prior staffing experience is not required, enthusiasm and willingness to help matter the most! Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS is not necessary either, as long as you don't break the site's coding while attempting to update claims listings ^^"[break][break]

For staff teams to work together, getting on the same wavelength is important. Thus, you are more than free to reach out to me and ask questions without being committed to actually becoming a staff member of this site. I'll be more than happy to give more info ^^[break][break]

I plan on making the site fairly relaxed activity-wise, so there's no need to worry about that. However, communication is crucial and I'd prefer if you let me know about a prolonged inactivity if you know it's inevitable. Furthermore, I will not tolerate someone becoming a staff member and then outright ghosting the site a few days later. If you think you may get tired of the site after a week, please reconsider applying. As mentioned earlier though, communication is important.[break][break]

❀ reaching out
[break]

The easiest way to get in touch with me is via Discord (my handle is simply elaysa). PMs are a possible alternative, but I will most likely redirect you to Discord if the conversation gets lengthy. As of now, there is no site link to be shared, but I can send screenshots of the WIP skin upon request.[break][break]

Thank you so much for reading!

last edit on Jul 14, 2023 2:02:18 GMT by Elaysa
pronounsShe/He/They
22written posts
iotaearned bits
offlinecurrently
iota
iota Avatar
Feel free to ping me! Unless mean or heated... then please don't ping me, for I am a cowardly cat.
I can't help you staff as I'm already running my own site, but I'd love to check it out (maybe join?) and affiliate once your site is up!
Good luck finding help. c: Here's a bump
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW