Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Name: Lambert Acaster
Birthday: March 15th
Face Claim: Splendont from Happy Tree Friends
Species: Open!

As it currently stands I require somebody to play a twin for a character I have on a The Duality of Man for my character Harrison Acaster. My friend and I have been anticipating this character, especially since we have correlated some possible plots between my character and her character. Naturally, a twin can be an important sibling since they have grown up next to each other. I do not possess many requirements, which is usual for my wanted ads.

With Harrison and Lambert, I desire a rather strained relationship given the circumstances that unfold in their history. My character heavily followed the beliefs of their father who was renown as a soldier for the antagonists (the Assembly of Phantoms) in the role-play. When it comes to Lambert, I would prefer if he joins the opposite side (the Terror Response Syndicate) or prefers genuine good because I am fancying the idea of friction between the pair. Their past history together should mostly be positive, with Lambert being the only individual who was not frightened of his brother's menacing height. In this current situation, I imagine Lambert as being rather serious which is a contrast to Harrison's cheerful, airy nature. This is negotiable since as stated, I am open and quite frankly enjoy surprises. Appearance wise, these two are meant to be immensely different with my face claim being Splendid from Happy Tree Friends; thus the FC is not negotiable; however, if you are struggling with graphics, feel free to ask for my services. I do not mind helping. c:

Another notable figure in history is their mother Joanna who is a prideful giant and consistently finds prestige for her tall stature. She was once proud of Harrison, who is also a giant until he rejected his height and made himself shorter with his abilities. This leaves a major wedge between Harrison and his mother and divides him from the family after the father dies. After the twins graduated at the age of 17, Harrison does leave with his father's side of the family and moves to the city featured in the site's plot. This is around when that friction between the twins should settle in. I am completely fine with minor alterations to my history, thus if you desire an argument to settle in the concept prior to Harrison's leaving or some other points to accompany this, I am a PM away.

Species-wise, you are allowed to take full liberty to pick as you please. I left the father's race history a mystery, thus leaving it completely open for you to pick whatever available species. I will even allow for undead species, although, please personally message me should this be the case since this could require some altering to Harrison's history. History wise, you are plenty free to add your own personal points to the character that may not involve their twin.

Other Possible Plots
Wrong Twin: Remember my friend I mentioned? As it currently stands, she plays Harrison's love interest. We do enjoy the concept of perhaps her character (Josiah) mistaking Lambert for Harrison on one occasion. This could be an interesting way for the twins to discover their existence in the city itself. If you desire, this can develop into a love-based plot with both Harrison and Lambert possessing a crush on Josiah.

Battle for the Ages: By all means, Harrison and Lambert can physically fight each other. I can happily open myself up to possible fight threads. This can even be linked with the other possible plot-line if you desire them both. As stated, these two are designed to be opposing, so them battling every once and while could be interesting.

Reconnection: At times, people learn to understand each other alongside their point of views. I do enjoy the concept of this occurring between Harrison and Lambert. This I imagine being more of a soft and sensitive moment after a while of bickering where they discover themselves capable of coming to terms with each side's decisions.

About Me
Considering this is a wanted ad I am posting up on a resource site, I will happily provide some information about myself. As it currently stands, I am a full-time worker and during the fall-spring months work 9 hours a day. During the summer, this tends to lower to 8 hours. I work Monday to Friday, although, still post during the week despite my job; however, my main posting opportunities are on the weekend. I will mention, I have a lot of characters and threads on this site, meaning I won't be able to post immediately after you post. I take roughly 5-7 days depending on mood and exhaustion.

Word count wise I am advanced with an average word count of about 600-800 depending on my partner and mood. I do occasionally go lower, but it all depends on my partner's range. I am completely open about the number of words you may type and won't be bothered if you provide me with a mere 100 words in trade. Do note, if pushed far enough I can do 1,000+ words per post with only the occasional possibly dipping below 900 words.

I would prefer to stress one very key thing. PLEASE, do not take this ad if you are somebody who is notorious for losing character muse quickly. I understand that it does take time for somebody to integrate into a site, but my concerns stem from me planning to keep my characters for years should the site continue that long. I play my characters to a very long-term since I genuinely enjoy a vast majority of them alongside the situations they get plunged into. While I may not expect long-term dedication, I would prefer not being immediately forced to go searching for a player after the creation of a concept that I may have been attached to.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to personally message me here and we can talk about some details. If you would prefer to use Discord for communication, you can message me for my name and number.
last edit on Jul 26, 2018 19:48:58 GMT by Chibi Magician